"Confidential" JW.ORG Video Project Leaked

by Emery 50 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Punk, how about The Jaydums!! Even Flanders says they are fanatics! Ahhh...I can see the opening shot...glorious!!!

DD

• a watcher
    a watcher

punk, we do have a time traveling hero. His name is Jehovah, and He is the creator and master of time.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Could be based on "Two Mules for Sister Sarah". ee aw ee aw!

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DD - Ding-dang-diddly-doodly-dums.

A Watcher - Now bring on the Daleks. I can imagine the Dr Who theme tune with the words..'overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap and overlap weeeee oooooooooooooo

Seriously Mr or Mrs Watcher, what are your real inward thoughts on the organisation? I mean seriously, my friend?

• a watcher
    a watcher

punk, the organization is doing the best it can within its human limitations, but what the organization is doing is not my primary concern.

My primary concern is my personal relationship with Jehovah and Jesus. Everything else is secondary.

"So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God." (Romans 14:12)

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

we do have a time traveling hero. His name is Jehovah

Ironically, the "time traveller" god Jehovah didn't show up until the 13th century A.D. Go figure.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I love that according to Watcher, God has human limitations imposed on him. Who imposes these limitations?

It blows my mind that people can see JW's, and think God is the reason they have any success, yet other religions success is due to Satan. It seriously is brilliant!

• Island Man
    Island Man

" This invitation movie seems kind of unworkable, will be fun to see how it all works out. Kate xx"

It could play as a commercial on TV networks. The jw.org logo will direct viewers to visit jw.org. On jw.org they can feature the memorial and have drop down boxes so visitors can choose their country and get a map and/or the address of the time and place nearest to them. There is already something similar to this on jw.org for finding a kingdom hall nearest to you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

punk, the organization is doing the best it can within its human limitations, but what the organization is doing is not my primary concern.

My primary concern is my personal relationship with Jehovah and Jesus. Everything else is secondary.

"So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God." (Romans 14:12) - a watcher

Thanks for your reply. TBH I don't know how you can separate the Corporation form their god. It seems it is the corporation that tells you what to believe and without them you might come to a different conclusion upon reading the bible. Ah well, each to their own ay.

• orangefatcat1951
    orangefatcat1951

lets face it they grabbing at straws they know they are losing so many JW'S and are desperate to keep what they have, and nothing makes people happier than a movie. The whole idea is insane. What are they going to do come to your door and give you an invititation and free video to attend the memorial. Like they have this kind of money.

Lets face it they are just out of their leauge and they know it. Why after all these years come up with a plan like this. Insane.

I pity every JW's . I hate the Governing Body!!

orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit