comment from an uber dub regarding the $13.5 sex abuse case will just blow you away.

by joe134cd 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Dubs don't like to hear anything that will blur their panda dreams.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

" he had better and more productive thing to worry about".

The apathy trolley awaits someone to sit lethargically behind it so I guess he's right!

Head buried in sand!

This one fears hearing anything that will wake him up from his delusional slumber.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Because I was a victim in jdub land when I was a kid my family cannot truly believe most/everyone is lying. They may say it but I know in their hearts they know it is a real problem. I am just hoping/waiting for the day at least one of them wakes up. I hope it is before they waste too much more of their lives giving their brains/talents to this unchristian and ungodly org.

• flipper
    flipper

Most all of JW's bury their heads in the sand like ostriches regarding WT felony child abuse because it would wreck their whole perception of the universe if they KNEW that WT Society hides pedophiles and minimizes child abuse crimes. But hopefully JW's are about to get a rude awakening with many of these child abuse cases coming to light. It's probably not the kind of " new light " WT GB members had in mind revealing to rank & file JW's. Tough luck, they deserve getting exposed

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

GC, what in THE HELL is wrong with you? Why would Christ Jesus' brothers who lead the ONE TRUE religion on Earth, have to be hit in the pocket book to do the right thing? Don't you see how EFFED up that is?!?!

"Lord, Lord!! Did we not rebrand in your name?!?!?!"

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit