Today's watchtower. Why no emphasis on doctrine?

by kneehighmiah 24 Replies latest jw friends

• 88JM
    88JM

Why no emphasis on doctrine?

I think if they had another whole meeting about 607 B.C./1914 A.D. then people really would die of boredom. Or get suspicious that the org doth protest too much.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

prologos - "WT doctrines have been so doctored, they never were, and can not be now the truth."

Long-time CIA operatives have the same problem.

So many lies and lies to cover up the lies that eventually, they can't keep the story straight, anymore.

• prologos
    prologos

wt is appealing to human nature, according to brain research, -- driven in it's decision making by EMOTIONS. See

the eqivalent here on JWN, try to discuss the fine points of wt doctrine fallacy---, hey,

Emotional issues carry the day.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

We put a lot of emphasis on the writings of one socially inept little nerd back in those days. What if we had known that one day all that "deep" stuff we studied would be dumped? Just imagine all those book studies I had to sit through as a kid - wasted. I could have stayed home and played like all the other kids, or at least done something that wasn't a waste.

So True !

• millie210
    millie210

I noticed the same thing about the Watchtower article today.

I really expected - based on the title - to see some stellar doctrinal points made.

Instead it was pages of bragging about the greatest educational work ever?

All the credit and praise being directed at headquarters not the Bible.

I guess I shouldnt have been shocked but I was!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Is all they need to know is that they have the "truth." The details of what the"truth" means is irrelevent, because they have the truth.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Its all bullshit, they even admit that the name of god is not Jehovah, and as for not going to war other christian sects do the same. As for translation in to languages that bull too, yeah they have translated their rag mags in to lots of languages but as for the 2300 languages the bible has been translated into only 96 has the jw's translated their bible into, so its all just propaganda..

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

The reason is very basic: the modern JW dictators are frauds, just like the ones in Hosea or Isaiah 1-28, etc. FRAUDS

The last guy at Bethel to develop doctrine and "oracles" was Fred Franz. This post 1994 GB troop hasn't developed anything but better investment methodology in the shadow board directors, while they just produce the facade for gullible JWs. This is why there is no known leader in JWs since Fred Franz, the rest is just an act benefitting from the work of JWs all now long gone in development of the belief system and attempting to bring prophecy to modern times.

The GB will not even make obvious connections from world developments in modern times that could easily, even if just winging it, be connected to prophetic principles. Instead the GB says nothing about current events, they talk about beetles and butterflies in the so-called "Awake!" magazine. It is a Coma! to cash in on JWs, those guys do not even seem passionate, they are an act, they developed nothing in JWs. Well they did develop organized religious and literal crimes and "a fine" global record and example of hypocrisy. They the actual enormous global reproach on God, Christ and the Bible, and even JWs who have to carry that reputation along with themselves, knowing or unknowing, while they go out to face a public becoming increasingly aware of the actual religious bandits at Bethel.

They just take credit for the original work they had nothing to do with, and JWs eat it up like its seven Fred Franzs. The endless taped loop of the past helps the illusion in Bethel's soundtrack. In reality, it is all smokescreen and mirrors and professional actors fronting the con to keep JWs mesmerized. The Bethel apostate"morphology" is yet to complete, that is what it really is; the apostasy JWs are looking everywhere else for rather than right in the leaven heart of Bethel.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I have to disagree ocean the have intorduced the rapture to JWs and the idea of a 7 or 8 man governing body based on Micah.

Also the most recent article on creation said animals change over time.

The JWs are following Catholics

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

@HowTheBibleWasCreated

True, they do comprise that seven-headed collective Bethel "Collective Pope" "mystery" now. And yes it seems the hierarchical DNA is the same in the JW system, as JWs think they are exposing in Christendom's hierarchies. Very strange. "Bethylon the Great" is now about complete. Also more global languages of JW modern Babel are also present. I notice in JWs, they make everyone dress like their clergy, nice innovation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit