Please,I need non-"apostate" info./sites for my exit case on following topics

by Kensho 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kensho
    Kensho

I'm preparing for my exit after 4 years of de-programming myself from the cult (much help from here..thank you) been fading for as long as I can to keep decades of family and friends, but the moment the "real truth" is arriving soon.

I desire to make an intelligent defense for my actions and of course will never get to first base using any resource material that will shut down the process by my blind brothers and family members.

I have collected some resources on my own, but would appreciate help in the following.

1) child abuse

2) NGO UN Docs

3) follow the money Any public records of what the Borg spends or invest our money on

4) although I have retrieved much on all the orgs. Failed predictions from various posters here and Jwfacts.org, if anyone has a concise list that can't be traced to sites that are monitored I would appreciate letting me modifying and using it. No sense in re-inventing the wheel.

any help would be appreciated.

kensho Satori

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Latest 13 million Dollar case from Thusday showing the Governing body and organization covering up child sex abuse
    by violating court order to produce info and testify .

Case was not against the molester (he admitted it on video)
    but the Organization

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/zalkin-lopez-trial-court-documents/

http://zalkin.com/headlines/zalkin-law-firm-wins-13-5-million-judgment/

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

2) NGO UN Docs

I don't think you'll find any info on that from "non-apostate" sources. No one else gives a shit.

I learned it from someone that was a "Return Visit". I thought it was BS. When I researched it, it was true.

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Here's a link to The Guardian article on the UN/NGO debacle:

Jehovah's Witnesses link to UN queried, October 8th, 2001

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Kensho, Just type in the search box top left. Copy and paste the original source documents into a word Document. Watchtower Documents has a LOT of original Watchtower Documents. Old JW books bound volumes can be bought from Ebay/Amazon.

My question is why waste the time? Logic does not work on Cult members. If someone wants to believe in Santa Claus, why waste time convincing them otherwise ?

Enjoy life, skip the meetings and just go fishing.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

A good non apostate site is Wikipedia.

There you find also a lot of information on child abuse cases. A lot of child abuse cases you find on various newspapers and famous media sites. Just let google search for you.

UN NGO scandal you find in The Guardian. They made an article about it. A few days later the WTS hypocritically cut ties to the UN.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

UN NGO scandal you find in The Guardian.

Now you just have to explain how you found that old article in The Guardian.

I'm sure you are in the habit of reading it every day, right?

It's real popular here in the US, too.

I'd suggest you develope some "story" about a person who put you onto all of this negative info about the WTS. Someone from work, school, service, etc

Doc

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

You were investigating Edward Snowden's documents borrowed from his former job.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Whatever reasons you can muster, even free of apostate contact, won't really matter once the announcement "So-and-so is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" gets pronounced at the KH.

If you can slip into the category of "inactive with issues", you'll find that you'll be left alone, and unless you do something so in-your-face to the congregation like openly start dating someone, or cohabiting with them, or maybe start celebrating holidays and decorating your house... they'll pretty much consider you out of sight our of mind.

If on the other hand you want to leave and do it with "drama" enough to wake someone else up and you won't be miffed by the term "apostate" then you could go for it, because no matter where your sources come from, if they are negative of the WTS, they will be considered apostate invormation. In which case you could go big, make a big stink just for the emotional release of pent up frustration from Borganization's pressure and control.

Whatever you do, may you find the closure and peace you desire.

With best wishes.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't show them anything that they don't trust. Show them their own litteratrash, and ask them to explain it while you practice a bit of shutup.

Don't pick a subject that impresses you, pick one that affects them, personally. Something that they said to you in the past. And don't start anything. Let them start, then steer the conversation to where you want it to be, ask your question, then shut up except to make them talk, stop them changing the subject and to keep them honest.

It is their job to defend their decision to stay with a failed doomsday cult, not your job to explain your decision to leave. Don't express your opinions, they don't want to hear them except to find an excuse to bash your character.

Repetition for emphasis:

Shut up

Make them do the talking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit