CHILD ABUSE and spousal abuse too !!!

by QUEENIE 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

wow this is getting bigger when you add on physical abuse, emotional and mental abuse...and how about elder abuse along with spousal abuse---WEEEEELLL what about it folks and there is also abuse of pets too

• Quincy
    Quincy

Queenie....I agree with you...there is all kind of abuse...but like I posted in a reply earlier...I think that something in the past of the abuser triggered the actions. Not sexual neccessarily...just something in the past....Q

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

did she say pet abuse?

• Quincy
    Quincy

Yes...it may sound funny...but its true...people hit their animals too....Q

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

yes and this is such a big problem amongs JW's the hitting of animals

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

heard that some abuse the branchholes in the forest....

better that than human beings

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES WE IN THIS HOUSE HOLD which constitutes of QUEENIE and LISA and Mamie kitty do not abuse ourselves / self abuse nope and definately not our loveable kitty...I have my limits in so many things...QUEENIE BTW on a talk show there was a neat show about kids who actually work their parents over and they was only 12--13 yrs old...peace love and tranquiity !!!

• Tofayel
    Tofayel

I think abuse means crime. So it may child abuse, spouse abuse, adult abuse, sextual abuse, metal abuse, etc. all are crime. So we should try to protect it.

Indiana
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Uh, this thread is 9 years old and queenie hasn't been seen here for quite awhile.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Zombie thread! Shoot for the head!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit