Islam's Psychotic Obsession With Hell

by cofty 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

In Swden you are not " marked to death" if you say as a muslim " Islam" is in ways wrong.

Islam had manipulated the feelings of " muslims" in England. It has given them control to be dangerous, too respect " religion" above culture and people. This tolerance in my simple opinion wiill destroy the freedom my grand parents fought for in w.w.2.

my dear aunt Doris who died at 91, ( 5 years ago) spoke out on this. Every called her a prejudice.

• humbled
    humbled

Fascinating that he knows so much about every aspect of hell. Creepy.

More on his background is discouraging. a Brit and a convert to Islam-- an ex-Catholic to boot--he is wretchedly backward yet so certain he is doing God's will--two wives, believes in all the worst things that have been said of Islamists.

More on Ayaan Hirsi Ali's life, on the other hand, makes the role of education and opportunity clear for Muslims to move away from the dark verses of the Quran.

And Ayaan is an atheist now.

This is a educational post. Non-polarizing even though using the word "psychotic" in the title. The fellow IS psychotically obsessed with the topic.

My copy of the Quran has arrived in the mail. I am not looking forward to reading it as glancing through it I see that Mohammed is viewed with too much reverence for anyone's good.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

humbles...we do not speak out against the inhumun aspects of the bible

I am sure the Koran treats womem on an equal terms as the Bible.

Ancient books in my opinion are not the truth, and we have no obligaions to their ideology.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

And yet ( and this is no joke) freedom of speach is being undone in England.

We allow to much freedom of speah to religion. And Islam like my former faith J.W is not a religion. It is a dangerouse ideology. So lay down freedom of speach and " GOVERNMENTS" say it for what it is,

• cofty
    cofty

lt is not about one mans obsession.. Every Muslim child is raised with these sick fantasies.

Everything in the video is based on the teachings of the quran and hadith. Muslims are not permitted to choose the nice parts.

• humbled
    humbled

NewHope,

I am not sure I catch your meaning--maybe I wasn't clear in my post either.

I have no obligations to the backward, demeaning abuses of any "holy" writings--but I have only read bits and pieces of the Quran. And, though I have listened to or read the understanding of others who are Muslim, I cannot be satisfied by that alone. To engage in meaningful conversation on Islam and the actons of Muslims I want to know the contents of the Quran myself.

The bible was absolutely as demeaning to women(especially the OT) as in the parts of the Quran that I have read. Since I take seriously the threat of the violence and abuses from Islamist, I will do my part in fighting that violence by arming myself with knowledge from many sources--including the reading the Quran for myself.

• humbled
    humbled

cofty,

It is this not being allowed to contemplate the "nice parts" as being at cross purposes that is an avenue of conversation. That is why I want to see the contents of the Quran for myself.

In another thread that is concerned with the Bible, the title is concerned with the idea of a perfect canon (!), and presumably a perfect translation, that would lead to a perfect practice of a religion--the OP's concern not to follow the "opinions of men". But isn't there always the prism of the mind that renders everything--including a religious text-- as one person's own opinion? If that person is ever is brave enough, deperate enough or feels obligated enough by faith can't they and haven't some broken away from the mind control of religious tyrants.

This forum is full of such ones, isn't it? Informed discussion and the highlighting of the niceparts vs. the monstrous ones is our job. Tedious, slow and necessary.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The river of pus was a nice twist to eternal torment. I'm sure all in attendance were "moderate Muslims".

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Thank you for replying to my post Humbled.

I think we have many moderate Muslims, but we do not have a moderate Islam.

Some of the Koran is friendly towards Jews & Christians, but believe me there are earlier and later Koran verses.

You are born a muslim and if you denounce the faith, ( well read it in the Koran)

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Humbled:

Let me summarize the Koran " Death to anyone, who will deny that Mohammed is the prophet of God"

that is the message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit