I AGREE WITH THE JWs: THE 'SOUL' DOESN'T EXIST

by NAVYTOWN 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

Sure Cantleave; You believe in those high end soles. Between the wife & daughters, I've had to buy a number of those soles. Who says you can't buy everlasting life?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Even if that were possible, the "resurrected" one is not the original, but is A CLONE !!!!"

One can get around it thru the knowledge that there really is no "original" you, because your celles are renewed constantly, and so who you are in five years from now on the cell or molecular level is someone totally different from the one you are today. Still, it is you somehow.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Life after death is wishful thinking.

Face it: There is NO god and NO future!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So good that I've finally found the one who KNOWS, when the rest of us are stumbling around in the darkness.

• Mary
    Mary

I toyed for a while about a life after death and I can see both sides of the argument. I read an excellent book on the subject last year called Science and the Near Death Experience: How Consciousness Survives Death. I found it to be very informative and what I liked about it, is that there was no religious agenda in it.

One things for sure: we'll all find out if there's an afterlife when our turn comes.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I also agree with WTS that the 'soul' doesn't exist.

However, me & WTS quicky part company with the existance of Jehovah, although I don't have the bollocks to tell them this.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - However, me & WTS quicky part company with the existance of Jehovah, although I don't have the bollocks to tell them this.

That's because bollocks don't exist.......and........

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I like your post jemba - it is sweet and honest.

Perhaps I should be more open-minded to opinions like yours ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@punkofnice

They were a bit before my time but I'll have to give them a listen ...

• Island Man
    Island Man

" One things for sure: we'll all find out if there's an afterlife when our turn comes."

If there's no afterlife we'll never find out because, being dead, we'll be unconscious of the fact that there is no afterlife. It would only be possible to find out that there is an afterlife (if there really is one) and it would be impossible to find out if there isn't one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit