Was It Designed? Rabies Purposeful Mode of Transmission.

by Island Man 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I was just going to start a topic like this.
    The Tongue-Eating Sea Louse: Was It Designed?

This sea louse makes it house inside the fish mouth and feeds on the blood from the tongue till the organ withers away. The parasite very cleverly attaches itself to the remaining stump and continues to feed on blood and mucus in the mouth. It may seem as a consolation that the fish can use the louse exactly as its own tongue.

The Tongue-Eating Sea Louse

There is a whole series of parasites: http://alltoptens.com/top-ten-incredibly-dangerous-parasites/

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    If all animals were affected by this curse 6000 years ago then why are there still animals that are vegetarians?
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    The more we learn about nature, the less plausible the whole 'design' theory becomes.
  • Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    This is funny, I was just pondering this morning about what possible place a virus has in an arrangement set up by a loving creator.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Here's something I posted on the Yuku forum a while back which belatedly answers disposable heros request:

Was it chance or intelligent design?

The wonderful ichneumon wasp is a marvel of God’s creation. In her effort to give her offspring the very best chance in life, the female seeks out a grub, caterpillar or pupa, often already buried in the safety of a log. By tapping and sensing the vibrations from a suitable host, she drills down to her victim through the wood. This is no small feat for a wasp but her ovipositor has metal molecules in its tip and ably performs the task. Next she lovingly paralyses her victim and then lays her eggs within its still living flesh. This gives the grubs hatching from the eggs a chance to devour fresh meat as they grow. Only the best for the ichneumon grubs! However, not quite so much fun for the paralysed caterpillar being eaten alive from the inside. Ah! The wonders of intelligent design by a loving and thoughtful Creator.

But, you might think that this is cruel? How could a loving God, who has given mankind in these very last days a loving organization to direct people to the truth, do such a thing? Of course nothing in intelligent design is without a divine purpose. The ichneumon wasp in all its glory is nothing other than a prefiguring of the feeding activities as directed by the ‘faithful and discreet slave’.

Firstly they find a victim then lovingly paralyse their minds so they cannot move away and whilst held in this state they are effectively bled to death mentally and emotionally and often financially as well, so as to give up all their gifts and their very lives for the furtherance of the kingdom interests. (This means in practise the enrichment of the earthly organization and the aggrandisement of its chief officers in Brooklyn). So what might appear on the surface to be mindless cruelty in the natural world... is in reality just plain mindless cruelty.

Chance or by design? The cunning way the WTBTS gains wealth, property, mass mesmerisation of its followers, and authority over the minds of its paralysed victims---all tend towards the inescapable conclusion that they are using-------INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

I have the perfect answer to that, given to me by my lifetime pioneer aunt, years ago, and believed by my mother and who knows who else, lol

Satan, has creative powers.............

what scripture pray tell, would support that? none, but she 'reasoned' that it must be so, because satan is an all powerful angel with creative powers and God wouldn't create harmful creatures.

I guess it works for her.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Satan, has creative powers.............
    what scripture pray tell, would support that? none, but she 'reasoned' that it must be so, because satan is an all powerful angel with creative powers and God wouldn't create harmful creatures.

Maybe she thinks it was Satan boasting to Job about the fearsome characteristics of Leviathan . . . or does she think Jehovah was boasting to Job about Satan's creation? LOL.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Natural selection through selective pressures.
  • enigma1863
    enigma1863
    Well if God doesn't create harmful creatures then God didn't create Satan which begs the question, "where did Satan come from?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit