Show this to the young ones in the congregation

by EdenOne 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

Quarterback wrote:

Did Sir Paul get a Higher education?

from the original post:

"Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system has to offer."

Paul McCartney certainly fulfilled his career potential, imo.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

undercover: I think this meme is more powerful to people in their 50s and 60s than young ones.

Agreed!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Gravity is not kind to our faces. I never thought I would look so old.....

• skin
    skin

Since the average JW is not able to verify this statement from the 1969 Awake, it is easier to dismiss this it as a lie, and then forget about it. Beside's, we are now living that much closer to the end, that we should be faithfully following the GB's warnings about how close we are to it now. No time to think about a career in this system of things...

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

skin wrote:

Since the average JW is not able to verify this statement from the 1969 Awake, it is easier to dismiss this it as a lie, and then forget about it.

I suppose this scan proves it's not a fabricated quote?

Eden

• skin
    skin

Great scan.

Top of pg 15, "A fantastic 17 percent increase in crime over 1967." Why is that fantastic?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

It's in the second and third paragraphs.

Eden

• mistified
    mistified

skin, why is it fantastic? because it helped them spew out their belief that the world is "passing away". wadd a bunch of horse..

• DisArmed
    DisArmed

I am more disappointed that I believed it than I am angry they wrote it. Just sayin'

• mana11
    mana11

Excellent OP,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit