Social media strategy to expose JW molestation issues

by JimmyPage 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Update: Within 1 week I made over 260 JW friends from around the world. Then I posted an ABC news link to the 13.5 million dollar suit and took One Eyed Joe's advice by saying, "I don't understand. I left the Catholic Church because of these kinds of things." Then in the comments I posted a link to the 28 million dollar Conti suit and said, "So confused."

The comments I received were: "Sometimes things happen and Jehovah will make sure the right things happen we serve Jehovah by man."

" There will be people who are bad and disgusting where ever go. The scripture says Satan is misleading us all. It's up to you not to be part of this world. Don't allow things like this to stumble you. "

" Satan is like a Lion he wants to take as many with him, being a Witness is a way of life to life ever lasting, I pray for the family as I pray for the person who committed this act. Jehovah will take care of this. "

" well I don´t use to comment about this things,but you shouldn´t post all this and much less doubt about the truth, we do not doubt that there may be such kind of people among us, but the law should be against the person in question, not against all members of an organization, on the other hand has happened many times they are just tricks to obtain money, anyway Jehovah remains the supreme saint of the universe and his true worshipers will love him no matter if everyone walks away from him, who really love him, will always love him,forever, even when millions of angels have rebelled .....Jehovah will make perfect justice,rightousness..know him better and trust him..Rom 8:38,39. "

Strangely enough, I've also gotten a couple of "likes" on the links I posted. And NO ONE has unfriended me.

Balaams ass, those are some more great ideas!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

" well I don´t use to comment about this things,but you shouldn´t post all this and much less doubt about the truth,

What the hades is this in english? Is this chap Yoda?

Jehovah remains the supreme saint of the universe and his true worshipers will love him no matter if everyone walks away from him

Correct me if I'm wrong but if everyone walked away from the J man there would be no one left to be a 'true worshipper(tm)'.

Saint? Is Yoda Catholic or summat?

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

The comments you got are exactly what I would expect from someone who didn't read the articles about it. They're saying that it's just one guy who raped some kids (as if that's no big deal in itself) but if you read the article, it shows that this is a systemic problem.

Though, I can say without a doubt that if you did cause any to doubt, they sure as hell won't proclaim their doubts on facebook. No one wants to deal with a visit from some elders because they had what they hoped where momentary doubts. Hopefully you've done some good!

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I've been doing this for 18 months. 5000 JW Facebook friends. So far half a dozen have "awakened" Some of them now hang out in ExJW groups. It's challenging but when done strategically it finds results.

• kairos
    kairos

Amazing

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Girl next door:

please tell me more! Half a dozen have woken up because of you?!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Kudos to you both.

No wonder WTS says not to social media.

Keep it up.

(If you would another "Friend" can you post or PM your profiles)

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

When I posted on this thread NINE days ago, I HAD NO IDEA GB ANTHONY MORRIS would run out and be the first to follow my advice!!!!!!

"act like a stupid JW and post PRO JW beliefs that are INSANE. Quote old WTBTS stuff that is WAY out there. lol Go on Gay, Lesbian, and news paper stories and tell everyone God is going to strike them dead, and they need to stop eating spicy foods and wearing tight clothes. Womens rights sites, tell them they need to stop dressing so sexy."

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Sorry Jimmy Page, tight pants Tony out apostated the apostates.......

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good luck to those trying this approach , every little bit counts when planting a seed of doubt with these people.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit