What's Your Favorite JW Song?

by RR 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

nicolaou, OUCH. lol

Venice, thanks for the rich auditory memory. I could really hear it!

Six- blindly groping class

• Seven
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

LMAO thanks for the link WHO on earth would waste so much time to do that???? I bet they counted they're time!!!!

Well they won't be winning any Grammys soon, let me tell you that. I wonder why the new CD's not on there yet. Does the WTS know about that site, wouldn't it be funny if they took him to court. HHAHAHAH

Venice

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

LMAO thanks for the link WHO on earth would waste so much time to do that???? I bet they counted they're time!!!!

Well they won't be winning any Grammys soon, let me tell you that. I wonder why the new CD's not on there yet. Does the WTS know about that site, wouldn't it be funny if they took him to court. HHAHAHAH

Venice
    Firm and detemind in this time of the end (WHATEVER!!!!)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nicolaou,

Re wedding marches, my wifes friend asked for the theme from "Robin Hood - Prince of thieves" made famous by Bryan Adams as Everything I do I do for you.

What she actually got was the theme from the 50`s TV series, so she galloped down the (church) aisle to:

Robin Hood, Robin Hood,

Riding through the glen

Robin Hood, Robin Hood

With his band of men.

Feared by the bad, loved by the good, Robin Hood, Robin Hood.

- It does sound a bit witnessy eh?

Englishman.

• LDH
    LDH

Actually, since those songs are copyrighted, I wonder why thery're *not* being sued....

• RR
    RR

I have all of the Society's hymnbooks, some of the hymns in the old "Hymns of Millennial Dawn" were actually old Church Hymns that were altered a bit to reflect the truth.

There's one that ends with "Blessed Trinity." it was chnaged to "blessed unity."

I would have to say that two fo my favorite non-JW hymns are "He Knows" and "It is well with my soul."

Although it is interesting that many of the songs song by the Witnesses are song to the tunes of old Church songs.

Every so often when at Church my wife and I are singing a hymn we look at each other and laugh because it's the same tune to a JW song and we tryu to figure out which one it was.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ohh Englishman that is tooo funny, I would have died!!! I bet she was so MAD HAHAHHAHAH!!!! Poor thing!!!

Venice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit