New release book- sister felt "raped" by Doctor Who saved her with blood!! Many blood heros!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Can you imagine her parents saying..."But she was ment to die......this is not Jehovahs will! Lets sue the bastard."

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi @ ZeusRocks,

Funny last night, this Topic came to me mind...& I thought the same thing...how would she know about "Rape" at 14, or even violated. Unless, she was raped before...how can you speak of something you SHOULD have no knowledge of...Today folks are just extra...they are not thirsty anymore...they are dyhydrated...So she is angry because she is still alive....my my my....she could pray to God to take her now...is that mean ? It's all about rights I suppose...Her free will to die..Wonder where they are today ?

Legacy

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

What is the download link for this book? I can't find one.

EDITED: Never mind. I found it.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Too bad the Court didn't use the old WT tactic:

Court: Did you scream while being "raped"?

JW Biotch: "No".

Court: Then we find the Dr. innocent. You, on the other hand, are guilty of fornication and must be punished accordingly.

• Simon
    Simon

What are the chances of so many people all coming up with the same "it felt like ..." claim totally independently? Of course they are coached and they don't genuinely believe the things they say. Just as JW children are taught how to respond to questions about birthdays and xmas and anything involving fun that they are excluded from.

Waking up in a hospital bed, the same as the day before, feeling no different but still alive - how on earth can anyone say they feel like they've been raped? What an insulting thing to say - to rape victims as well as to the medical staff. If they were not told they were given blood would they even know?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

God's Kingdom Rules pages 162 - 164 paras 21-24

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, they are not concerned about the children in their congregations that are raped by elders, MS, baptized male jws; rather they hide it or lie about it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The simile to rape is a phrase that the Watchtower has taught them, it is not the original words of this girl.

Wt 1980 6/15 .P23

Strong resistance where violation of God’s laws may be involved shows that one has taken the apostolic stand: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.” Especially is this true since the Bible links abstinence from blood with such things as abstinence from fornication. Hence, since Christians would resist rape—a defiling sexual assault—so they would resist court-ordered blood transfusions—also a form of assault on the body.

again

KM 11/1990 P6 para36

You must understand that in asking these questions, some are usually looking for a way around your refusal to accept blood. Do not inadvertently give it to them! So how would we avoid that misunderstanding? You could reply:
    • “If blood is forced on me in any way, it would be the same to me as being raped. I would suffer the emotional and spiritual consequences of that unwanted attack on me for the rest of my life. I would resist with all my strength such a violation of my body without my consent. I would make every effort to prosecute my attackers just as I would in a case of rape.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit