New release book- sister felt "raped" by Doctor Who saved her with blood!! Many blood heros!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The new book "Gods kingdom rules! Has taken us back to the 1990's with many pages of BLOOD HERO'S Yes brothers who sued the doctor who saved them...April Cadoreth only 14 SEVERE INTERNAL BLEEDING the Doc got a court order to give her 3 UNITS OF PACKED RED BLOOD CELLS. (Alot) and saved her life so she can pioneer. As a special thank you for not letting her die April sued him in the Supeme court claiming after the life saving treatment she "FELT RAPED" (Watchtower lawyer coaching). Remember the Awake on all the kids whe "Remembered there creator" by dying from blood loss...more of the same....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That's interesting because they allow packed red blood cells now, oh and for good measure lets throw in some cows blood. Evil hypocrits.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Wait, did she feel raped by Doctor Who? My God that Capaldi is evil like they say! Good thing they saved her with a blood transfusion.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

What a wicked old bitch. How could she do that to a doctor, who saved her life. Batshit crazy cult.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Red blood cells are still not allowed. They are considered one of the four main components banned by dubbies

• out4good3
    out4good3

Of course, they can cite a scripture for that.....

[/sarcasm off]

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That's interesting because they allow packed red blood cells now

Not so.

But give it time.........

Doc

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Wasanelder, had the same thought when I read the title...

But seriously, if she felt violated it was only because these crazy men pounded this ridiculous doctrine into her brain. Hard to believe I ever believed their nonsense.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This young girl was only 14 in the 90`s , early or late 90`s I dont know , however she was only 14 . She was obviously under pressure from her family and freinds to resist having a blood transfusion , and especially from the elders who were assigned to overseer witnesses who may need blood in an emergency situation .

The sad part in this is the doctor who saves her life , whatever happened to him and his family ? , do you lose faith in humanity ? You spend your life trying to preserve life and when you do you get sued for it ? , is that gratitude ?

Under the circumstances I dont blame this young girl for what she chose then , however I would love to know her thoughts / beleifs now that she is an adult.

So today she would be in her mid 20`s or maybe her late 30`s , ? I wonder if she is still a jehovahs witness today. ?

My bet is she is not. Does she regret suing her doctor that saved her life ? I dont know it would be interesting to hear her story now.

For that matter I would be interested to hear what the doctor has to say after all these years .

But I guess we will never know , and thats a pity.

smiddy

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

Honestly, I can't stand the saying "I felt raped" that gets thrown around. Unless they have personally been raped, they have absolutely no right to say it. They just sound like a cry baby whinging about nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit