Not on JW.org : Update: FOUR Connecticut Jehovah's Witnesses sex abuse victims sue Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

by Balaamsass2 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

More victims in Connecticut, needs to be kept bumped up. WT Society needs to be exposed. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

joe132cd - "I had to have a laugh to myself as one of the picketers standing out side the temple had a sign that read 'Google will set you free'."

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I agree with BOTR, it's just the cost of doing business for them. They probably have it all budgeted out, s ome percentage of the revenue stream is set aside for the hide the pedophile fund.

I do think it's problematical for individual JWs when there are stories like this, because they pretend it so rarely happens. It must be a bit shocking to read in a news article that it's not rare at all

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Wow! This story is actually trending on yahoo right now. Nice!

• flipper
    flipper

People need to see that this WT child abuse is happening and being exposed in multiple states right now. BTTT, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• skepticSam
    skepticSam

The Religion who preaches "Jehovah's Witnesses have the safest places on Earth to be!" and "Kingdom Halls are where you will meet during the End because Jehovah will protect them!" need to re-evaluate where the "inner rooms" are going to be. I would not want to be a child where the elder or member is hiding with infants in his "inner-rooms" during the End so he can get one last taste of sex before God kills them off!

All those stories of people getting killed and inferring evil on the part of good people trying to stay afloat are wicked!(Brother David stayed home because he was tired, he did not seeing his wife work too so he decided to get overtime pay, because Brother David was a good provider he fell asleep after getting home and missed the Book Study Meeting. While Brother David stayed home, a meteorite hit his house killing him while his family that attended the Kingdom Hall were safe!). What can we extrapolate from Brother David's story?

1. Staying home on a Meeting Night means Jehovah won't protect you from Meteorite Showers!

2. Working Overtime so your JW Wife can be a stay-at-home Mom needs to be revisited, even though she pioneered it was not worth the costs of Brother David losing his life!

3. If you are in a state of underemployment, bills are pilling up and need some breathing room, don't even think about missing Meetings or using time from the Ministry to make ends meet or you can expect your life will perish like Brother David did!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So...

What's the latest on the Connecticut case?

• flipper
    flipper
    CALEB'S - From what I heard or read on another thread on this board - the Connecticut child abuse victims did not win their case , sadly. The judge was a prick and ruled against them , why- I don't know. Perhaps someone else will be able to bring up the child abuse thread that explained the ruling in favor of the WT Society. Maybe Barbara Anderson knows more details about this case. You might PM her. Perhaps the JW child abuse victims will appeal, but I haven't seen anything recently on this. You might Google JW Connecticut Child abuse case and come up with something. Best I can do bud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit