Embarrassed and Glassy-Eyed stop by

by wheelwithinwheel 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Excellent, Blondie! Now we just need a golden calf with JW.org on it!!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

You brought out some very good points. I never see JW's around town but I am going to keep this one in my thoughts so I can possibly use it if I see one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

it’s beginning to look like Israel to me….you know”and, determined to etch a visual memory of my thoughts into their minds, I kneeled down on the pavement, did a long Mecca Bow, then finished my sentence with “…the golden calf.”

There were bystanders on the street, this was becoming too embarrassing for them and they suddenly became pressed for time.

It`s become a Game for People who have JWs knock on their door..

2 JWs knock on your door,you answer..

Then you watch to see..

........................Which JW "RUNS FROM THE TRUTH" First..

................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nicely done wheelwithinwheel! You don't post nearly enough!

• carla
    carla

Well done and all true!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

But the other one went glassy-eyed and plunged into how great jw.org was, the immense success it enjoyed, and how Jehovah was behind the changes, because thousands were coming into the Truth every month now.

Hahahahahaha.

People, especially the younger generation, were learning about jw.org because it was popping-up on their devices.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You should have recorded this conversation and later edited it to add canned laughter!

Good job me ol' cocker-locker.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great job

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I sheared you're great toppic with my wife, and she liked it!

It's so simple if you allowed you're self to see the real truth of this believe.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit