Using the "C-Word" With My Wife

by breakfast of champions 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BOC: Yes, she does "study" but increasingly finds the study articles to be all about control and obedience rather than love or being a Christian.

Yee-haw!

This is awesome.

• carla
    carla

Congratulations! well done! wishing you an easy fade/exit and hopefully with minimum family loss.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Good work x

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Great job on that. I would think that once a person see that the manipulations of the Watchtower for what they it would become very hard to keep attending meetings. The meetings exist simply to reinforce the mind control, but it only works on the uninformed.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

For anyone looking, my "modified" BITE document can be found in the link in the OP.

Sorry for the "shortness" of my response. . . Just got really busy again .. . .

• Gregor
    Gregor

You resemble Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. Hope you have a novel in the works that exposes the cu-ts.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

GREGOR - I must be either very slow and/or quite innocent: I only "got" your L/N comment this evening!

lol!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I would think that once a person see that the manipulations of the Watchtower for what they it would become very hard to keep attending meetings.

Just for kicks I listened in to the meeting the other night, and it was a doozy! Won't go into details, but full of doom and gloom and some major elder power trip stuff.

My wife came home, not as chipper as her usual self.

I said,"I listened in tonight. . ." after which she went into a rant of how horrible it was.

So for now, yes, she is kind of "stuck" but doesn't want me to be stuck with her. She's taking one for the team, so to speak. . . But yeah, it's pretty awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit