Throw Out Your Blood Cards!

by Coded Logic 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Still going thru the motions, but i destroyed mine and my kids cards long ago. F##k this cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife said she would not take a transfusion and to let her die......I told her she was selfish and then the argument started. she knows i am against the Borg and am going thru the motions.

I told her I love her more than the BORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if she wants to die for the Borg, then let her!!!!!

GTTM

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I shredded mine,

if you work on a KH build site you have to check off that you have a medical directive when you sign in

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Chucked mine even before I faded.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Although I was never baptized, my husband is full in dub. So I make sure to explain this anytime I have a procedure and my sister is poa, so I don't have to worry about my husband being pressured to let me die without blood.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The photo copy of mom's blood card from years ago was in her medical file from years ago. She had changed her mind two years ago. You must change all old records.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

SOP said ..............." nobody else has the RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE" (bold type mine) USA has strict privacy laws that are routinely ignored by JW's who work for doctors, hospitals, and labs. They are taught that he Borg comes before Ceasar's law. If one of these workers tells the elders of your decision on blood (this has happened many times) they are breaking the law and they and the hospital should be sued.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A cautionary tale, indeed....If one would now accept blood then do as I have done and always wear an s.o.s. necklet with the instruction inside that despite my families possible rejection of it, I would accept blood teatments to save my life. I also placed a Living Will in my medical records saying the same thing. This protects family from being caught between a rock and a hard place, should it happen to me.

In this case though it is said that this 31 year old lady still rejected the blood treatments after leaving the dubs. She had a right to refuse, a patient's right to choose - even though we disagreed with her I would never take that right away from someone. She even came round from surgery and confirmed it to the surgeon .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit