Positive proof that prayer works!

by 3rdgen 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jehoover is a cat person...while Satan likes dogs and and threw that cat out the window!!!

• Separation of Powers
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I always suspected that the good lord was a fan of pussies.

He sounds like my kinda guy!

(How come this never came up in the TMS?)

Doc

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Cat got hungry. It came home after catting around-as cats do.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

As the story goes, 'God' hears the mumbled prayer requests of billions of people everyday. Then he decides to answer the ones he feels are 'sincere'. A mother in Africa praying for food for her sick and starving children? Sorry, but No. A high-school team's prayer that they win Friday night's Homecoming football game? Oh YES!!!! By all means this meets the test and must be fulfilled. See, 'God' has a sense of Justice just as the Bible teaches.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

JW daughter, Cat probably got hungry but he was nutered so he likely wasn't lookin' for any "pussy".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't think GOD likes pussies at all. Think of all the foreskins he collected. Think of the GB and their "Jeehoober approved" sexual positions. I'm not allowed to go "downtown" so I must respectfully disagree with Poopsiecakes.

DD

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

bump for laffs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Let`s not pussyfoot around with this post ,.They do have 9 lives dont they ? So that disproves Jah`s intervention .

smiddy

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I am so impressed by the depth of this debate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit