Glory of CREATOR is that

by exWTslave 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Abe - Have you read "A Universe From Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss?

"The lesson is quite clear: quantum gravity not only appears to allow universes to be created from nothing - meaning, in this case, I emphasise, the absence of space and time - it may require them. "Nothing" - in this case no space, no time, no anything! - is unstable"

"A Universe From Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss p170

• rebel8
    rebel8

“The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.”
    Lawrence M. Krauss, A Universe from Nothing: Why There Is Something Rather Than Nothing

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

The singularity existed befoe the big bang? Where do you get this?

I think you need to read modern physics not physics of 50 -70 years ago. Quantum mechanics actually explains that the universe came from nothing out of necessity!

• prologos
    prologos

rebel, you, and your selected quote takes a rather parochial view of things pertaining to our existence.

Recent findings indicate that the "void" that the universe is expanding into has a basic (dark) energy, and because of the expansion of the universe it aquires more of it, fueling the acceleration observed. That energy was there before the expansion started that energy was not radiated into the void from the expanding universe.

An i stabilty , imbalance of matter and anti matter existed in the early condition, a develpment that required time. The virtual fluctuations imply time, or rather movement through time.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

...couldn't resist...

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

rebel8

You ask for evidence for the assertion that there is a god and he/it prefers to not communicate with us?

Here are they:

1) Most the religions only give massage to our ego (which is just opposite to spirituality) presenting God as an instrument for getting material benefits!

2) Religions are more of divisive than unifying (which is opposed to One God, One Family concept)

3) Religious founders have said many things which contradict others—hence God has not communicated with them. So are the case with Scriptures

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit