CANDACE CONTI - What's the current status?

by EdenOne 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

anyone...?

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

EdenOne, it appears to be in a holding pattern for now. Also, minor correction...... Fremont only has one "e".

• life is to short
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Maybe somebody who is in contact with the family or lawyers can ask?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The wheels of the American Justice System (tm) grind very, very slowly.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I would visit http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=1&doc_id=2025979&doc_no=A136641 to learn when the oral arguments are scheduled.

Now would be the time to start planning to visit the courthouse in California on the day of the oral arguments to support Candace Conti.

Kathleen Conti, Candace's mother, might have more information. People can connect with Kathleen on Linkedin (www.linkedin.com/pub/kathleen-conti/18/969/2b/). Or, join the Linkedin Group Advocates for Protecting Children from Maltreatment that Barbara Anderson and Kathleen started, so that they can send emails to Kathleen.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Appelate court cannot be too hasty with this decision as it will have future, all encompassing ramifications if the plaintiff wins. It may well end up at the State Supreme Court level. I don't mind waiting, as waiting implies that they are really mulling it over and the legal point in question is not cut-and-dried. The wheels of justice turn slowly, let's just hope that the decision causes some other wheels to slam to a halt!

• life is to short
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

According to the court's scheduling calendar, oral arguments are heard from 2 to 4 times per month. Maybe this is the reason that oral arguments are not scheduled yet. Also, I am sure that the judges (or their clerks) need to do a lot of reading.

According to the calendar, the next scheduled meeting of Division 3 is Nov. 12 and then Nov. 24, assuming that the disposition doesn't change with the case being assigned to a different division.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• smiddy
    smiddy

Justice is very slow in the USA ,I guess.

Hang in their candace Conti , their are many here cheering for you.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit