In your opinion: What would a teacher of the English language say about the way Anthony Morris III speaks?

by LogCon 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SoCal101
    SoCal101
    Teacher would have slapped his silly ass upside the head and told him to stop speaking like a douchebag! No disrespect to Masingel.
  • clarity
    clarity

For me the real kicker was that old rubber face Lett was the first GB to give his "welcome" and with arms flinging about ...give his momentous talk! hahahah biggest mistake they ever made was to take those dopes out of hiding!

clarity

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I showed my husband part of Letts introduction and he thought it must be a parody, lol.

I have to say I was somewhat shocked seeing the Governing Body members speaking for the first time. It's hard to believe they lead a religious groups of millions of people. They aren't good speakers, don't seem to reate to the audience, don't seem especially spiritual and are just plain odd.

These guys wouldn't get appointed to an assistant pastor position in a small church in a Podunk town.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I think my biggest problem with Morris is his arrogance. He is just a holier-than-though, self-righteous, pompous ass.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    I can forgive his grammatical errors and colloquialisms but I can't get past his puckered in mount, the sour puss expression on his face as he speaks and the overall curmudgeonly way about him . Where is his joy??? I've never heard him say anything positive or radiate any sort of contentment. He seems to be bitter and resentful and uses his position to scorn others and suck the joy out of everyone within earshot.
  • talesin
    talesin

So much for the serious analysis, LogCon. I've not heard any of the current GB, but remember Franz as fiery, screaming like Hilter, actually - and I guess some would call him charismatic. Knorr was more like your average JW speaker, giving a 'Public Talk'. He had the calm arrogance of those who inherited their money and feel entitled, whilst having neither the brains nor the personality to earn it honestly.

t :sunglasses:

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We were always taught that if you wanted your message to be taken seriously, then you need to be as grammatically correct as possible.

Well, that explains why we don't take their message seriously.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit