A picture paints a thousand words, but ...

by Simon 22 Replies latest forum announcements

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Simon:

My younger Cowtown ami.

Humour is an essential part of recovery - probably more than anything else!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

If we cannot laugh at ourselves, what can we laugh at off?

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Spellcheck can be a bitch either way.

Sorry to be the messenger.

zed

• Simon
    Simon

Who said anything about not having a laugh?

Sometimes though we don't need gross images on otherwise serious topics.

If people want to post funny images they should start a 'funny images' topic.

• Simon
    Simon

... but this isn't a 'post funny pictures' topic.

• smiddy
    smiddy

yadda yadda 2

Whatever you do , dont let this hiccup drive you away from this site , its not perfect but it is one of the best out their , I think.

I gather you have been in the workforce and I gather you have totally disagreed with what your boss told you to do at some time or other .So what do you do ,

You reason ,

OK, your the boss , the success or failure rests with you.I`m only an employee .

This is simons site , he`s the boss , we dont always have to agree with him , but hey ,It is a great site

You dont leave your job over it.You can come off second best.

I`m sure many people here have apprecciated your contributions to this site over the years , and the fact that you have been around for so long says something.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

Outlaw is consistently funny, often laugh out loud funny. His pics are brilliant - please don't be too strict.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have seen some pics that have gone too far. I for one am glad Simon is censoring what he feels is inappropriate. But what we have to remember what Simon thinks might be different from what we think, and it's his site. If a poster goes to far in my opinion I will respond and tell the poster, if Simon catches it first even better.

I love OUTLAW

Kate xx

• Gregor
    Gregor

Good morning. Going to be a great day.

• piztjw
    piztjw

I noticed again in this thread how some still display the JW spirit.

Someone does something they personally don't like and they get all pissy and throw a three year-old style tantrum and say they are going to take their toys and go home and pout.

Please folks, if you want to do thing YOUR way start your own site, otherwise accept the site owners decisions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit