WHY are Watchtower leaders OBSCURANTIST and how can we fight them effectively?

by Terry 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - You have made it clear many times that you will never make your mind up about anything.

Not everybody is like you.

Many people have been helped to leave the cult by reading threads on JWN. Many more have changed their beliefs about all sorts of important things by discussing the evidence.

Not content to be a cynic you want to judge everybody else by your own standards of mental laziness. Where are your threads that lay out your best efforts to help lurking JWs?

Terry - Your thoughtful threads are worth the effort.

Sunny23- I like your idea. I have been planning something similar, I always hand JWFacts.com cards to JWs on literature trolleys.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cofty..

As usual you avoid what`s said and go straight for the personal attack..

Not that I care what you have to say anyway..

Your probably one of the most intellectually dishonest people here..

JWN does have some good threads..

Terrys written alot of them..

This one I disagreed with..So What?!..

I`ve written many threads over the years..

Some turned out well,others not so much..

If you want to read them,go find them..LOL!!..

..........................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

I asked " Where are your threads that lay out your best efforts to help lurking JWs? "

You labelled Terry's challenge as "Narcissistic,Self Indulgent and a waste of resources.."

So where are your ideas on reaching out to JWs?

By the way you need to put a space after a comma - and fewer LOLs wouldn't be a bad idea.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I asked " Where are your threads that lay out your best efforts to help lurking JWs? ".....Cofty

Press my name,go to topics started..I`m sure even you can do that....

Then you can sort through 13 years of posts..LOL!!..

You labelled Terry's challenge as "Narcissistic,Self Indulgent and a waste of resources.."

So where are your ideas on reaching out to JWs?..

Your avoiding the subject of the thread..Fighting WBT$ Leaders..

You`d like to change the subject to :"What Has OUTLAW done to reach out to JWs?"..

It`s very WBT$/JW-ish of you..They will change the topic too,when it suits them..

It`s a good example of your intellectual dishonesty..

By the way you need to put a space after a comma.

You need to mind your own business..

.............................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

Abuse of the Queen's English is my business.

You`d like to change the subject to :"What Has OUTLAW done to reach out to JWs?"..

Actually it's more like, why are you putting down Terry's ideas when you have never offered any in 13 years?

By the way you don't put a space before or after and apostrophe.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually it's more like, why are you putting down Terry's ideas when you have never offered any in 13 years?.....cofty

So you admit Changing the Topic just like a JW would do.......Good for you!..

Thats called being "HONEST"......You`ll probably have to go look that word up..

By the way you don't put a space before or after and apostrophe.

Your a Condescending Ass..

Does the Queen pay you for that too?!..

.....................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

...................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

Your a Condescending Ass..

That should be "You're a condescending arse".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Remember folks the thread topic is put into a question ???

The actual answer to that is what we are doing here in posting critical evaluations on the WTS., its operations and doctrines.

You Tube is being used effectively as well.

The GB are aware of the opposition they are receiving on the Net now.

Darn the WTS. cant disfellowship the Inter-net, pitiful fools.

One thing the WTS is doing is exposing themselves even more so the public can evaluate the organization right from the leading

heads. The new JWorg. TV is going to help expose the redundant ignorance these guys show of themselves to be.

Talks like Morris speaking out how tight pants causes homosexuality or Lösch talks where he says getting higher education is like pointing a gun to your head.

The more exposure these guys make of themselves, the more the pubic will assume they are bunch of ignorant dumb assh..s

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yaddayadda2 -

Maybe you were not here a few years ago when Simon had decided to shut down this site, as he was receiving death threats and insulting emails and comments.

This board is maintained by unpaid volunteers, they have jobs, families, and friends and lives to lead. have you volunteered to be a moderator - perhaps your equally dedicated efforts would make this site into something you could personally approve of and recommend.

You will probably find that you are then condemned for being controlling and a censor by indignant posters.

Many posters have come and gone over the years... do you think your negativity will be missed? Will this site be missed if Simon, Lee Elder and others decided they want to spend their EQUALLY "precious" time doing something other than maintaining this board - because of comments like yours??

AND Terry - I agree your talents are much appreciated here, but you are a good writer, wasted on some members -and should be making some cash for yourself in the outside world.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Cofty - ASS is the american equivalent of ARSE. That is why the infinitely wise faithful and excreting Slave changed "ASS" to "Donkey" in their revised bowdlerised Babble. I didn't know we had all been sniggering for centuries, because everybody thought Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a backside!

Oh that some artistic genius could give a visual representation of this....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit