Man grant divorce from wife who refused sex

by usualusername 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

It's pretty bad when you have courts making decisions based on things that aren't real.

• mouthy
    mouthy

yadda yadda 2 O.k. for me to make a comment I want to see the other end of the sex object

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

My post and picture of 'fat bastard' from Austin Powers seems to have disappeared from this thread? WHAT THE HEY??

• mouthy
    mouthy

Someone didnt want me to see the "other end"of your picture Yadda

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

He was granted a divorce because his wife refused sex. The "jinn" thing-that she has mental illness is also actually grounds to void a marriage in this country and many others. Among JWs from a post I read a few months ago, refusing a husband sex is not grounds for a 'scriptural' divorce.

That this made the news is only because the woman's excuse was brought up in court. There was never a marriage.

In such a situation, traditionally, the man would get back his marriage gift (in full or part, depending on circumstances) and they would simply part with not recriminations or big public to-do.

The man did not insist on or 'take'his marital rights. He respected her wishes. Except for giving her alimony:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit