What is this phenomenon?

by exWTslave 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

bollox

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Seconded, bollocks of the utter kind.

At best it is placebo boosted by magical thinking. I'm guessing the typhoid victim was highly suggestable and superstitious so primed ready for this kind of bullshit. Positivity of mind has it's place, but that has nothing to do with "energies".

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

You can be in your comfort-zone terming things like the above as " bollox." Yet you too know that things like this are also happening. Whether you accept it or not is entirely different matter.

• JeffT
    JeffT

She took leave when her diagnosis (after going to the hospital) confirmed she has typhoid. She asked for extension when it got worse. But this is not the subject!

Yes it is. This story is not believable from the start.

Yet you too know that things like this are also happening. Whether you accept it or not is entirely different matter.

I accept that BS stories are circulated everyday. I also accept that people die from reading this crap and thinking it works.

A few questions:

When and where did this happen?

Who was the doctor that made the diagnosis? Where are his lab notes?

Who was the doctor that confirmed the disease was gone? Where are his notes on the case?

Was she taking antiobiotics at the same time? How do we know that was not what cured her?

And lastly, why in God's name did this woman come down with Thyphoid TWICE? What is the health department doing?

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

JeffT

I am also, like you, one of the audiences to this incident. Everyone may not respond in the same way. My response is this: I agree with her assertion that “being good to myself (which include avoiding all types of negativities being done to myself) and to others will attract positive energy to myself, and vice versa,” and I am going to practice the principle found in the above-above mentioned incident on myself (means, next time when I fall sick, I will try this). When I have my own experience, I will produce all the proofs you required.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit