What is this phenomenon?

by exWTslave 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Though my colleague had requested for one week extension of her leave as her typhoid was becoming more stubborn, she came to work after two days. When asked what miracle took place, she had this to say: “Your wording seems to be correct. Literally a miracle took place. You would remember—I contracted typhoid same time last year. This time when it happened, I went through the same medication from the same doctor, but in vain. Antibiotics were literally making me damn tired, and even after one week typhoid only became more stubborn.

When my neighbor visited me, she said her friend can cure this without any expense. She will comb your negative energy which will remove your disease also. I was so desperate that I was ready to try anything—though I did not believe in such things. She brought a middle-aged woman. She said: ‘Trust your own experience. Your negative thinking and negative behavioral pattern will attract some form of negative energy into your body; and this negative, toxic environment is a fertile ground for harmful bacteria which will thrive on such environment—which ultimately cause diseases. So, solution is simple: remove the negative energy, and you will be healed. Hence bring your broom.’ I brought my broom. She took some of the gray sticks out of it, and told me: ‘Imagine this is a comb. When I comb all over your body with this, you concentrate on your God (or on your inner spirit, if you do not believe in God) and tell Him that He remove all the negative energy that has been accumulated in your body.’

Then she moved her hand holding hay-sticks over my body—back and front and side-ways—without touching my body two-three times. Then she took those hay-sticks, kindled one end and placed toward the corner of the room vertically with the burning end down. It literally behaved like crackers. She said: “all your negative energy was sucked on to the hay-sticks—that is what you saw now exploded. Now your body is no more a fertile ground for harmful bacteria which thrive in toxic environment or negative energy. Hence forth guard against negative energy. Be good to yourself and to others which will keep your body filled with positive energy in which helpful micro organisms will thrive giving you good health.” I felt a sudden change within, and within a few hours I was perfectly normal; and today I am here to report for work.

“I can’t believe this,” I responded. She said: This is how exactly even my family members too (who were witnesses to my healing) responded to that woman who helped me to be healed. She told them. You try on your body—if your body does not have negative energy, the hay-sticks will burn in a normal way; otherwise, it will behave like crackers.” Immediately, my younger brother tried to know the truthfulness what she said, and the hay-sticks burned in a normal way.

What is this phenomenon? Has anyone else had this experience?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

No, can't say I am familiar with this cure for typhoid.

But wowzers! maybe "tyhoid Mary" and her friends should alert WHO they are currently searching for a ebola vaccine.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

sparrowdown,

Compare these and see what conclusion you can arrive at!

Nurse who treated ebola-patient dies!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ebola-patient-nurse-treated-man-dallas-26219295

Nurse who treated ebola-patient did not contract ebola virus in France

http://www.thelocal.fr/20141016/french-nurse-suspected-of-having-ebola

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I dunno. Sounds about as plausible as the 'Resurrection' story in the Bible. But who am I to say?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What is your conclusion ex?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Put simply, I don't believe it.

For starters, an actual diagnosis of thypoid means a trip to the hospital, and probably a phone call to the health department. No responsible employer will make you request an extension on your sick leave if you have it. They won't let you back in the building until you have a note from your doctor saying you're healthy. And its not something that goes around once a year like the flu. And its cause, a bacteria, is well known and documented. "Negative energy" whatever that is, has nothing to do with it.

The details of this story don't add up.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

sparrowdown

Conclusion is simple.

Disease does not attack people. Disease grows slowly within the body through continued abuses and accumulating toxemia. So disease cannot be contracted for the same reason. When people are exposed to a deadly virus, some may succumb and the others may go unaffected—it all depends on the condition of the physical body (and sometimes condition of the mental body). If body-condition is favorable for the virus to thrive, it results in disease, and if not, virus does not succeed!

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

JeffT

She took leave when her diagnosis (after going to the hospital) confirmed she has typhoid. She asked for extension when it got worse. But this is not the subject!

Question is: How does that healing happen? What is this phenomenon?

• mana11
    mana11

She didnt have typhiod!.

I have had typhoid, it is a bitch!.

terrible and worse than maliria. even though i had vaccinations they didnt stop it.

1 month in hotel room, could easily had died...

passed onto me by a chef in a local food house. and to about 30 other customers too.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I'm sure Pyramid Power and Tibetan healing Crystals 'cure' some people if they strongly believe in it. Psychic Surgery also has it's adherents. But in West Africa, it doesn't appear that the local 'witch doctors' are having much luck 'curing' Ebola. If there is ever a cure or vaccine, my guess is that Western scientific medicine will develop it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit