City of Houston Demands Pastors Turn Over Gay-Bashing Sermons

by cultBgone 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Right on LRG!

Maybe the better question here should be Why in the world do theses pastors/churches want to repeal a law that protects people from discrimination???

The measure bans discrimination based not just on sexual orientation and gender identity but also, as federal laws do, sex, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, pregnancy and genetic information, as well as family, marital or military status.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

This has one of my JW family members in a froth...all of this being foretold and all...lol

• Zoos
    Zoos

This has one of my JW family members in a froth...all of this being foretold and all...lol

"They would have a form of heterosexuality but prove false to it's power..."

• designs
    designs

The Rev. Billy Graham said that- America is as wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah and deserves God's judgement'.....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Telling the truth about God's view of marriage is not gay bashing, I'm glad we still have a few good churches who are willing to preach gods word!

• designs
    designs

unstop- How could the inspired Bible be so wrong about the human species.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Designs, not wrong completely correct

• designs
    designs

We know the human species is older than 5775 years, that Adam and Eve were not the origin of the human species. That's just for openers.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Unstopableravens is one of the forum's most active member of the Westboro Baptist nuisance.

You'll have better luck trying to reason with a brick.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Zoos, what? Why do you lie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit