2014 Annual Meeting Online

by toweragent 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• toweragent
    toweragent

I don't know if anybody is interested, but they put the entire 2014 Annual Meeting online at tv.jw.org if you can stomach it. It will be nice to finally verify or disprove some of the rumors that have been flying around. Enjoy!

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Cut to the chase! Basic pioneers or no....?

• pixel
    pixel

WTH! The GB/FDS/WT singing from a piece of paper... how weird.

• toweragent
    toweragent

I'm currently watching it, I haven't heard anything on the 10 hour Pioneer rumor yet.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Can't find it. Can someone help?

• toweragent
    toweragent

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbam_E_201410_1_VIDEO

Does that help JW GoneBad?

btw, I saw nothing about the 10 hour pioneer.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Yes, thank you toweragent. Thank you for the link.

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Around 3hrs into the Annual Meeting video, Mr. Lett is giving atalk regarding parables. He says that the ten virgins parable is about annointed christians staying faithful. Then he says that the "evil slave" parable in Matthew is also directed at annointed Christians if they were to not fullfill their duties (as in individually). I thought the Faithful slave was the Governing Body! But, the would be evil slave would be just the annointed Christians who proved unfaithful? This seems strange, since the "faithful slave" is said to be a 7 member governing body, but the "evil slave" is individual annointed Christians.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

TowerAgent: Thank you so much for the link. :)

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Tower agent, thank you for sucking it up and watching that crap :) as i susspected no 10 hour pioneer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit