What happens after a couple of thousand years of paradise?

by Hortensia 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

My guess is, god gets bored.

Armageddon's over, the earth has been cleansed, only his sycophants have survived. All is perfect. After a millenium or three god gets bored. He sets up some damn loyalty test. Of course, not everyone passes the test. So, those who don't pass the test die. BUT, god has to do something about that so he looks good. Jesus says, "I did it last time. Someone else can go down to earth and die for these bozos." So some other angel does it, suddenly jesus isn't numero uno anymore. He gets pissed, throws a little revolt, becomes the new satan. Satan is saying, "I told you so but NOOOOO, you wouldn't listen to me. This is bullshit, but god gets away with it because he's all-powerful. But don't worry, he just takes it out on the bozos on earth. He isn't going to do anything to us."

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hey, Terry -- I think there's a book in this! Feel free to write it! I don't think a cute little four-eyed, snout-nosed, four-legged sweetie would have as much gravitas as an old published author like you!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Or a screenplay?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Intriguing, Hortensia!

Best regards.

CC

• Onager
    Onager

Sounds a lot like the plot to the film "Megamind"... :)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

God then plays hide and seek and tells some dingbats to write some rubbish down. This then becomes a holy book and only some power and money hungry men can interpret it.

God is so well hidden at this time that it's impossible to find even in the holy book that he wrote.........him although everyone claims to have done so.

I am getting deja vue..........................

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Throw in some golden plates and magic underwear!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I won't be there anyway, as I have committed suicide after a few hundred years of perfunctory sex with the same woman.

DD

• suavojr
    suavojr

Pretty good idea for a new book, we can call it, Bible II

• free2beme
    free2beme

I liked this post, as it will make Christians uneasy and yet leads right in to how mythology evolves as time moves forward and people lose faith in the nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit