Rick Fenton, please stop lying!

by Watchtower-Free 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Good video.

I didn't realize that Cedars has such nice blue eyes.

However, the pretty blue eyes aside, Cedars makes one error - he tells his friend that 'his rules' (aka Watchtower rules) are that they shouldn't lie.

The Watchtower supports lying - it is called 'theocratic warfare'.

That must be how Rick Fenton sleeps at night - he keeps repeating 'theocratic warfare' over and over until he falls asleep.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

If you believe this is the truth and your religion is backed by jehovah god, why aren't you proud of the disfellowshipping and shunning practices?

Amen.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Fentonnnnnnn! Rick Fentonnnnnnn! Oh Jesus Christ!

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Cedars does mention theocratic warfare at the end of the video but I think it should be given more weight. It allows them to do or say anything and justify it with a straight face. It makes the concept of being honest completely meaningless if they can use that excuse whenever they feel like. So screwed up!

• clarity
    clarity

Lloyd is one of our amazing activists, I am really so

glad that he keeps on writing so clearly & compassionately.

He gets it...........and never fails to help me get the drift too!

Thank you for all your work Lloyd.

clarity

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Theocratic warfare is an old JW concept. A WT official admitted in court testimony that lying under oath to protect the WTBTS was justified. This is why apostates must strive to be truthful and never exaggerate. I take oaths seriously. Also, I may be wrong but I don't believe the WTBTS ever allowed individual Witnesses to lie under court oath. Perjury may result. Prison. Penton's book should include details.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Theocratic warfare is an old JW concept.

So is 1914. It doesn't mean it isn't still used to WT's advantage.

cultbgone: If you believe this is the truth and your religion is backed by jehovah god, why aren't you proud of the disfellowshipping and shunning practices?

For the same reason WT didn't embark on a worldwide publicity campaign in 2013 declaring that the GB is the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

Who is Rick Fenton?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I doubt Cedars Video will make a difference to Rick Fenton or the WBT$..

They don`t care what Cedars has to say..

He`s just one more Enemy of the WBT$ and Loyal WBT$ JW`s..

Cedars comes across far better on Video,than he ever did with the written word..

It`s a good forum for him,it`s a good informative video..

.................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit