KM Scan - Internet Use

by VioletAnai 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Had a look at the JWmatch.com site. Here's a typical example of the society's love for this 30something woman:

Warm, genuine sister, I was baptised at 16, and stayed strong in the truth until I was about 24/25 when I drifted into the world for about 4 years.

I began to study with the aim of returning to the fold in mid 2000. Unfortunately I slipped off the tightrope again in late 2001, and as a result I am going to have a baby in August 2002. (I was publicly reproved)

Despite my imperfections and weaknesses, I am determined to stay in the truth and bring up my baby with a love for Jehovah. Since I started to come back in to the truth, I have found it quite difficult to make new friends and am quite lonely. I would really like to develop some good encouraging friendships with others who love Jehovah and can be objective.
    Decoded: she needs a husband to because she sure as Hell ain't loved by that congregation since they wrote her off ffor her indiscretions. The term "spiritually weak" pretty well leaps off the page here. I bet that's how she's seen by the congregation.

Edited by - Stephanus on 11 June 2002 2:20:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit