New teaching! ...the end is NOT near by GB Steven Lett

by apocalypse 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Enzo
    Enzo

This was predicted by different members here, and in other websites..Spreading the word, and in the meantime searching to make money, to survive is always been a manner of thinking by the Watch Tower..(Think at Russell,), Now they have seen how profitable the Real estate market is they will make a long time stragety plan to survive, and going on the interner, wil help them to reach this goal..because they really don't know when the happenings written in the Bible will really have their fulfillment.. I think with the time it will be a religion like all the others..But it will take years...

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Might be nice to link the video and at what minute mark that is said for others?

• KateWild
    KateWild

It makes me wonder what the GB ACTUALLY believe themselves.-punky

They can't be that deluded as to believe everything is guided by holy spirit. They are clever men to be able to indoctrinate millions of JWs, I don't thing they believe in holy spirit. They make decisions by voting and what's in their best interests. They are in a money making business and they know it. I don't think they actually believe in the panda petting paradise or Armageddon. They simply can't do.

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "It makes me wonder what the GB ACTUALLY believe themselves."

I suspect that they believe it's the Truth whilst simultaneously knowing it's not...

x

...partly because I've come to the conclusion that authoritarian leaders don't experience cognitive dissonance like regular people.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Evidently, there is no reason to be a JW then.

• erbie
    erbie

A very good point Apocalypse. Thanks for posting it.

You are right, I reckon tv will ultimately work against them and on a positive note for all of us, they really are beginning to show their true colours.

They are quite happy to deny people of a higher education while they set themselves up as tv stars.

Well, here's to the years ahead then...and on in to them we will go...

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

To be fair, I DID hear him say "Jehovah willing"....

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I have downloaded the entire video from their site. I intend to make a TV show of my own, for Youtube. "Brother Lett... How long will this system last?" I will ask. He will answer "on into the years ahead." I will go on to inquire, "So Br. Lett, how long do you intend to rule over jw's..?" He will answer "on into the years ahead." I will go on... "So, Br. Lett, how long will we have to preach door to door and face rejection?" He will answer "on into the years ahead."

You get the picture. Only more comedic.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!"

• Scully
    Scully

alanv,

I think you meant to say:

The tv broadcasts are just another way the society will keep JWs misinformed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit