To be or not to be Anointed: it's all a bunch of lies and make belief anyways

by goingthruthemotions 26 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

To say 'I'm anointed(tm)' just makes them feel special.

The delusion is strong in these ones.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree ChunkyPunky, as in Born-agains of any persusion.

I do wonder though if many of the JW "Anointed" around the world came to their conclusion that they were of that number by reading the N.T and seeing for themselves that according to many Scriptures it is necessary for all Christians to be Born Again.

If so, they must be really pissed off with the latest bilge-from-brooklyn about their status.

• bigmac
    bigmac

no doubt when jayworg announce that the 144,000 is simply a symbolic number, we will see a huge increase in the sky pilot membership.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

One of my best friends married a guy (they are both mega involved JW's) who's parents are apparently both anointed. I mean how likely is that? Not very and just a bit too convenient if you ask me.

• designs
    designs

Those who professed to be of the Anointed in the 1950s-1970s were a different group than those who began partaking in the late 1970s to the present.

Partakers just started getting wackier and wackier as time went on.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I met a few 'anointed(tm)' over the years and I would say most were eccentrics to a smaller or larger degree.

Most gave me the impression they were full of their own importance though.

• hoser
    hoser

I knew one guy who announced he was annointed and partook of the emblems for about 10 years and then announced he wasn't annointed anymore. This was a few years ago

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Not everyone who thinks that they should partake is an ego-maniac. All it requires is 3 factors: 1) Be a JW. 2) Believe the Bible is inspired. 3) Personal Study.

If you proceed from the premise that the NT is right/inspired, then the WTBTS is wrong. If you consider yourself to be XIAN, then you partake. Being "anointed" is simply being born again of the spirit according to the bible. The word "anointed" as used by dubs isn't really correct because there is only one anointed XIAN, Jesus. ALL Xians are born again according to the scrolls that became the bible, it's not that difficult.

The WTBTS creates a two-tiered system by which "anointed" can take the lead/rule over non-anointed. The flaw in this man-made hierarchy is evident by how quickly it was "adjusted". It had to be "refined" by having the FDS class dissolved, and 8 men assuming the throne in Brooklyn. This was the only way for them to keep power as time proved them to be flim-flam artists and phoney prognosticators. Entering the stage as rockstar GB Popes was also orchestrated to ensure that the majority of sheeple would worship them and cement their power.

Anyway, not everyone who believed they should partake is an wacko. I have met some wackos who were partakers. It's crazy, because IF GOD exists, why would he choose some fat ass wacko JW as a ruler of mankind?? How could ANYONE who supports a lying corporation that hides pedos, bribes government officials, flies nation flags on KHs, joins the UN as an NGO, murders by forbidding medical treatment, practices hate-speech, runs MLM scams, be qualified to lead mankind into a perfect future???

I would think ( if the Bible was inspired ) that one of the very first thing a truly anointed XIAN would do, was to walk away from the JW cult and publicly condemn it!! Of course this is what happens when you try to make sense of nonsense, but following these thoughts to conclusions is what wakes up many JWS.

If the Eldubs ever ask me about being anointed, I think I will say," I'm just as anointed as you are.", and walk away.

DD

• blondie
    blondie

In the bible there is some manifestation in many occasions that the holy spirit operated on that person; dove, flame,

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.

No such manifestation in WTS anointings.

• Terry
    Terry

Annointed=Christ

These are little make-believe CHRISTS running around puffing out their humble chests giving orders.

I say, it's time to nail them up and be done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit