Heard it from a friends JW mother

by Still Totally ADD 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

No doubt that is the direction the WT is going humbled. Apognophos I was thinking of CTR in Pittsburg PA starting the WT. But I love your number thing. I agree Alphaman. Soon the flock will have to get on their hands and knees bowing to the TV screen. Still Totally ADD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, ADD, I got your reference, and I was adding on a reference to the prophetic fulfillment of the train distance between the Society's buildings in PA and NYC in The Finished Mystery. So yes, by comparison to that, one can make a much more convincing case for the 70 miles from Pittsburgh being significant

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Apogrophos Thanks for the correction. It's late afternoon and the ritalin is wearing off. LOL Still Totally ADD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Heh. Ever been to see Russell's gravestone and pyramid?

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apognophos do you knowyou can see Russells pyramid online from google earth clear as day

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

No, I didn't. Interesting!

• Gratefullyunstuck
    Gratefullyunstuck

Is it really Russels pyramid? I bought this up the other day and they responded saying that it is actually some distance from russels grave?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's not technically on his grave, no. It has a list of early Bible Students' names on it. But I think it's fair to say that it's Russell's in the sense that it's based on his obsession with pyramidology.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

The KHs are installing projectors and screens. There's only one reason for this; 1984-style projections of the GB's monthly message.

• 88JM
    88JM

The COBOE here also seemed to confirm this last night - a meeting for a broadcast once a month.

The tiny hall with less than 40 publishers here now has to purchase a projector.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit