Nikola Tesla, wireless phone predicted 1909!

by DwainBowman 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I lived in a boarding house near a library for a few years from age 15 to 18. I spent lots of time reading Popular Mechanics & Popular Science. All the way back to their first issues. When i heard about the gb's claim, and 1922, i knew that someone before had predicted the cell phone. It just took a few days to remember who. When it clicked, it took 30 seconds to find the Popular Mechanics & NYT's article, Based on an interview! I will post the link when i get to my real computer!

Have fun busting bubbles!

Dwain

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Dwain,

This sounds very interesting, Tesla was indeed far ahead of his time.Looking forward to hearing more about this.

VM44

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

My tablet won't paste stuff to this site! So I have to wait till I get to work!

I can't wait to get my new Windows tablet!

Dwain

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

An elder in our cong is running around showing an excerpt from an old awake / golden age mag that says that "man may carry a personal telephone in their pockets in the future"

He says this is "proof that gods org is able to predict the future with accuracy"!

Wtf...??

• VM44
    VM44

"I can't wait to get my new Windows tablet!"

That sounds exciting.

What make of tablet is it?

I might get a tablet if it has a large enough screen size.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The difference between Tesla and the GB is painfully obvious. Tesla knew the "cell phone" was scientifically possible because he truly understood the principles that made such a thing possible. This was because he had years of actual experience and study. How different from the pseudo-science of pyramids and miracle wheat.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey, Stuckinarut2

That Eldub sounds like an idiot. So the WTBTS writers of the time could read, big deal?? You should show him an article on Organ Transplants, Miracle Wheat, and there is a good on the evils of credit cards. Don't forget the one about never getting old from the Awake.

DD

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks Dwain ... I searched based on your information and here is what I found ... no doubt in a paper Rutherford read ...

http://recombu.com/mobile/article/nikola-tesla-predicted-mobile-phones-in-1909_M11683.html

It turns out that the legendary inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla (1856 to 1943) predicted mobile phones in 1909. In an interview with the New York Times (pictured below), published in Popular Mechanics ...

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Did they really refer to the Golden Age prediction at the annual meeting?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Another bust for the WT! Dam they can get anything right!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit