How to tell how effective JW.TV will be

by bohm 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

TV.JW is a thing witnesses will watch, ooh and aah about and then NOT watch it.

Who could watch that rubber face for more than 10 seconds??

I mean, who will watch this when they could be streaming Orange is the New Black, something my true blue BIL has admitted to enjoying?

• SadElder
    SadElder

Already the site is stale. The dubs better be prepared to post new material often if they want to keep people returning. It's only 5 days and my elderly mother is bored to death with it. To quote her, "it's a bunch of pablum for mental midgets."

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Here is a post from a 30ish sister (I copied it from my facebook news feed)....I think this is a good indication to how effective it will be with Dubs:

"So, My Aunt said that she was up super late the other night watching the new JW TV site. She said she had tears running down her face, she was so happy to see all the videos. If you've never seen this before, please go check it out, you won't be dissapointed. The GB is really taking care of us..."

Puke

Maybe a 1/4 -1/3 of active dubs will think it's cheesy, but the rest are lapping this stuff up. The changes are being seen as positive.

Please counter this with any "disgust" you may have heard, I need to read it after seeing this.

~TD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, tresdecu, I know of a very similar response from an old diehard JW.

• Zordino
    Zordino

"Rubber Face" That's hilarious. ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit