GB bitch-slap all apostates with TV.JW.ORG

by gopher123 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is it surprising that the WTS. would take actions such as this when there is so much information on

the inter-net exposing the lies and corruption of their organization ?

.... and like I mentioned before the WTS. now has more money that it ever had in its entire history.

Spending that money to self support themselves is just being practical.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I didnt know there was a war? If there is a war, it is not between apostates and JWs, its between JWs and Catholics, Mormons and other religions. They are competing for members. We are just here to watch the show and commentate.

We, Apostates, won our war when we left the cult.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

You forgot to circle the gold cufflings on the show host as well.

The constant reminders to send the meager extra dollars active JW's have for forfeiting schooling and work to get some financial security, those dollars go to really important things like those gold rings and cufflings.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

My hard core BIL, came back from an RBC project with a story about the tv setup. Supposedly they went to order the stuff for the stage setup, and said they needed to have it all in a short time. ( 2 weeks or months) but were told it would take 6 months at least. So they left and were in the car heading out, when the manager came running out. By "Devine intervention", he just received a phone call, another company had ordered everything they needed, but the color was a little off. Well that company had just filed for bankruptcy that morning, and everything was setting on the dock, plus another sign of the "Devine hand" if you take it, we'll discount it really well, for you!

I wonder if this same thing didn't happen to the Mormons???

Dwain

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Soooo, someone else's rejects are good enough for big ole J?

Not something I would boast about.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Dwain - It sounds like simple, good old fashioned good customer service to me rather than a magic sky daddy doing anything.

• Listener
    Listener

Interesting story Dwain. On the other hand this demonstrates how bad the organization can be when it comes to planning. They come off as being impatient and unable to plan adequetly by allowing sufficient time.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree Listener, the GB knew they had to come up with something for the all important AGM of 2014 that would distract from the fact that the Kingdom "now established in the heavens" has done only two things in the last 100 years , sod-all and f***-all.

So they had to put the TV crap together so fast that it comes over almost like a Pirate TV station, or at least an amateurish regional one.

Can you imagine the panic amonth or two ago in the Wednesday GB Meeting? :

"Holeee sheeet boys, we have run out of stuff to keep the dancing monkey R&F happy, we can't shove a new doctrine in just now, they will not think that is at all wonderful, what the F*** are we to do ?"

"Some guy once said "Give 'em bread and Circuses", well, they eat the crap we feed 'em already, but the modern "Circus" is TV, lets cobble together our own TV"

" F***in' brilliant ! Lett, you already look like a Clown, you can front it ".

Hence Clown T.V was born.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Even if the stuff had turned up late they'd either not talk about it or shoehorn in some reason why it was 'Jehovah's will(tm)'.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I knew you guys would love that tid bit! I'm having a harder and harder time, acting all excited about stuff like this!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit