GB bitch-slap all apostates with TV.JW.ORG

by gopher123 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gopher123
    gopher123

With the launch of TV.JW.ORG, doesn't this mean that the apostates have won the battles, but finally lost the war?

Ezekiel 38 states that in the time of the end, God's people would be prospering with "silver & gold."

"KISS DA RINGS" BITCH!!!

• oldregretfuljwx2
    oldregretfuljwx2

I wish they'd refund me all the thousands i donated over the years. It'd probably just be a ring and a half of a televangelist's bling bling.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

With the launch of TV.JW.ORG, doesn't this mean that the apostates have won the battles, but finally lost the war?

Nah. No one apart from JWs and curious 'apostates(tm)' will watch the nauseating propoganda.

The rest of humanity doesn't even bother with JWs. The GB will still be power and money hungry and no imaginary magic man in the sky will help or hinder them.

The WBT$ is a big business and will adapt to survive.

• gopher123
    gopher123

Is it possible to file a class action lawsuit to get donated money back?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Transmitting the stuff is one thing, getting people to actually watch it is something else.

My uber-JW wife watched for about 10 seconds before declaring she had other things to do.

The only way they will know how effective it is and if people are really watching, is when they they put a DONATE button on the screen and start counting!

George

• cofty
    cofty

My uber-JW wife watched for about 10 seconds before declaring she had other things to do.

That is most happifying!

• gopher123
    gopher123

From a battle-field standpoint, the GB have taken the high ground

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

'taken the high ground'..............How's that then gopher?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't see it has much relevance to Apostates what money-grabbing ideas the GB&Co come up with, it is hardly a slap in the face whatever they do, even if they started to grow in numbers by these methods*, so what ?

* I do not think tvJW will have that effect anyway, or the re-branding to a more fuzzy public friendly image, they simply are too inept at what they do to make much impact in the Marketplace. Jeez, just look at the twat with the rubber face and clown trousers pictured above, would you join ?

• mana11
    mana11

They are presuming all people have data plans,

Boring is Boring, it wil take more than a country song at the end to keep them coming back.

About the only funny thing for kids to watch is that grotesque face with moving lips and eyes like some kind of clown doing the talking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit