• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm afraid not

• suavojr
    suavojr

I guess is real...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It appears that many JWS are turning this newly formed logo into a money making scheme

and are most likely trying to sell these products within the JW community itself.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Finkelstein: Hahahahahahaha....how embarrassing to wear that piece of crap tie! Looking like the Ronald McDonald of Religion.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!

And the box is the cherry on top of the cake: 100 years....

PROUD TO BE MISTAKEN FOR 100 YEARS NOW. Yeah, bitchez, TAKE THAT, we don't care.

Almost surreal and reminds me of Hitler in his last days, thinking that he could still win the war and deluding himself and everybody sucking up to him until the last minute and the kingdom fell.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

nd declared them the one true religon teaching truth in 1919... why are we not still teaching what they taught then?

so easy.... becuase they were not declared truth, they were declared the organization upon which Jah's light would shine. New light is proof of that.

done.

They have it all covered.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if ever this supposed new light will come to an honest proclamation that the WTS calculation of Christ taking his position in heaven

in 1914 was fraudulently concocted and actually against the teachings of Christ by bible Scripture ?

Naaaa ..... that would be too truthful and honest for this godly chosen publishing house !

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Okay, this is starting to get really weird.

• Terry
    Terry

TRUE STORY:

Back when I was in prison (1967-69) as a Jehovah's Witness, for the very first time I heard the term J. W. as

a nickname. The inmates called us that and we started calling each other J-Dub bull u's, too.

Well--what do you know?

The DISTRICT servant came out to visit all of us (there were over 40 JW's) and gave us a strong reprimand for

dishonoring Jehovah by HIDING HIS NAME the same way "superstitious Jews" had shortened the name to just 4 letters of the

tetragrammaton!

Gosh.

We felt awful. How could we have fallen into Satan's trap so easily?

Well, fast forward all these years later and Watchtower's top gurus (Governing Body) have obviously had a change of mind!

Shortening not only Jehovah's name--but--the Brothers and Sister's function as Witnesses.

Blah blah blah.

It rankles me, but it doesn't surprise me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit