A Nice Story.

by Wrath of Jehu 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Wrath of Jehu
    Wrath of Jehu

Friends.

I'm sure you will all be encouraged by this nice story related to me by a brother in my old congregation. 4 year old "Jana" (not her real name), is from a witness family in a middle sized city. She has faced many challenges in her pre-school class. One such challenge is the celebration of birthdays. One of the students in her class was a boy who had just turned a year older so the teacher planned a birthday celebration for the entire class. Young Jana's parents had informed the teacher that as Jehovah's Witnesses their daughter was not allowed to to take part in any of this celebration. Young Jana was sent to a seperate area of the classroom where she dutifully started reading "My Book Of Bible Stories" while the other children celebrated. Afterword the teacher called the parents in to tell them how impressed she was by Jana and her steadfast adherance to her beleifs. When Jana was asked by the teacher how she felt about not taking part in the celebration she responded "Indeed it is not always easy to remain seperate from the world, but through my bible training which started in infancy, I have learned the difference between right and wrong. Birthdays are clearly condemned in God's word the bible. Although I am just a youth, the lessons i've learned by my loyal attendance at christian meetings has given me the gift of sound reasoning. Indeed, my adherance to christian principles may seem strange to others, but I realize that what is important is that I follow the direction of my heavenly father and the direction he provides through his Faithful and Discreet Slave Class on all matters. While this world and its desires is fleeting, my mind is firmly set on spritual matters with a view of life everlasting always in view. I have already dedicated my life to doing God's will and trust those whom He trusts and hope to symbolize this dedication by water baptism at the earliest possible time."

My, what a fine example of a young one who puts spirtual matters first in her life, and a fine example for all of us.

• humbled
    humbled

I learned the Apostles' Creed as a child Catholic.

• smiddy
    smiddy

4 years old ? Give me a break . The whole experience is utter bullshit.

smiddy

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I certainly hope that one of 'Jana's' classmates managed to sneak her a big piece of birthday cake after the classroom celebration was over. I also hope 'Jana' rejects the JWs when she is older and tells her pathetic brainwashed parents to piss off before leaving home for good.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

It sounds like a robot speaking, programmed to the latest GB bullshit software.

I hope she finds out TTAT and gets a real life.

Her parents must be really fun.

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Bullpucky. Made up

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Wow. A 4 year old pre-schooler said all that?

You've been had, Wrath of Jehu.

• sir82
    sir82

Bullpucky. Made up

Ya think, Captain Oblivious?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

4 year old Jana (not her real name)

Blah blah blah blah blahhhh (not a real experience)

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

If the story is true:

Jana has learned to say this --> to get a reward from the JW-people around her.

Jana also will tell us, how thrilled she is to go out in service & to the meetings. "how lovely....."

After learning TTATT, she will tell us the truth (how boring all the stuff was and how much she hated going into fieldservice).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit