I'm going to read on Sunday :p

by Yondaime 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I reckon that I am under secret suspician of having "apostate leanings"...so guess which WT study I was asked to read at??

Yep...the one a few weeks back about "apostates"

It was priceless!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I started being used as a reader, 2 month's after being duncked at 12. And have done so every where i have ever lived. The cong i am in now only has 4 servents, and 4 eladers, and the rule here is you have to be one or the other, so we get the same mostly crapy reader all the time. Not that i would do it, even if asked!! But there are a lot of good readers that just warm the seat in this cong!!

Dwain

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I had a manuscript talk on the District Convention (as it was called then) and six months later was the reader of the WT that was basically that manuscript talk as a study article. I didn't even have to read it I had it down pat. What a joke.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Congratulations on your promotion. Don't let it go through your head though, because that would surely be a big deal.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I read once when my hypocritical brother in law was the watchtower servant and then after that he would not use me. I do not know to this day but I think it was because I was not a big brown noser like the other teens that were my age in the cong. I had good news the other day when I found out my dear brother in law now has leukemia. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

William Penwell: Regarding your brother-in-law: I always go by the saying: 'All's well that ends well.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit