what tv.jw.org REALLY is

by Nebeska Nada 35 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

OK I just spent about 15 minutes of an hour long lecture listening to GB Lett on the JW.org program channel and I am over it!

His mannerism of speaking is soo damn slow that-that is all I could take!

Not to mention that I feel that I've been lectured to soo much, though it was only 15 minutes, that I sense I've had enough JW indoctrinization to last me the whole week, which means I might skip meeting tonight and possibly this Sunday.

I can see this JW lecture 'on-demand' feature being a cause of a hell of alot of JWs missing meetings because of excessive boredom & burnout viewing these online programs.

A blessing from Jah...naught!

• suavojr
    suavojr

This new TV adventure is simply a one way conversation, the GB will never allow debates or any conversation that is against them.

A slap in the face would be if they had the courage to open up to critique and defend their so called "Truth"

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Hi y'all,

It is all about keeping up with this tech age, and also modern business practices.

This new toy will be exciting for some and for others, myself one, just one more nuisance to deal with in our ever evolving JW world.

GC

• Emery
    Emery

It all deals with marketing to the current generation. We live in the ADD culture and Watchtower knows a thing or 2 about marketing. No one wants to sit down and read articles, its ridiculously time consuming and boring, they know that. Video is the best marketing tool as no one has to read or find time for it. You're one click away from getting the same information within 5-10 min by using videos . I mean, look at how dangerous it is to freaking drive now, everyone is freaking on their phones texting or watching videos, thus rendering billboards useless. The print industry is dead and they know it, it's really that simple. Also, it's cost effective compared to running printers, printing billions of pieces of lierature, buying ink, and housing bethel workers to run the whole operation. Video marketing IS the way to go, trust me, there isn't anything special they're trying to do here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I think that tv.jw.org is the greatest slap in the face that apostates ever received.....What do you think?.....Nebeska Nada

The WBT$ has Demonized both TV and the Internet..

Now the WBT$ has it`s own TV Show on the Internet..

With a Different WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope hosting Every Show..LOL!!..

IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!..

Roku is the WBT$ "JW.Org TV Channel" host..

Roku also promotes other Programs/Channels..

These are some of the Programs/Channels,on Roku..

Atheist TV.Close Combat.JW Broadcasting.Cigar TV.24-7 Horror Channel Free

Christ Sanctified Holy Church.Make Money Online Network.UFOs and Aliens Channel.WEEDtv.Paranormal Activity Channel

The WBT$ Organization is like a "Never Ending Prostate Exam" for Active JWs..

Because..

Dr. WatchTower Never Pulls His finger Out Of Your Bum..

.....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

.............................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Outlaw, you are sooooo funny!

Cool, cool stuff!

GC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit