what tv.jw.org REALLY is

by Nebeska Nada 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

I think that tv.jw.org is the greatest slap in the face that apostates ever received.

What do you think?

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

indeed its a great slap in the face of apostates but the greatest slap still has to come

• Nebeska Nada
  • steve2
    steve2

You mean JW TV was developed in response to apostate activity? Wow! We're an influential lot, aren't we? Keep it coming!

• St George of England
    St George of England

The Mormons have TV, we want TV.

It's as simple as that in my opinion.

George

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

"Keeping up with Jones's", as we say in the UK.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is also all about the $$$. Donation via the tv channel will not be difficult in the near future.

They will show loads of stuff about their projects, Warwick, the new U.K property development etc etc, plus literature being dished out in far away lands, and stress how wonderful it is that these are paid for by "voluntary" donation.

Just wait for "We have lovingly provided an easy click button, bottom right of your screen, should your heart move you to contribute toward the furtherance of this urgently needed work"

I don't quite see how it is a slap in the face to Apostates, unless those Apostates fondly believed the commercial activity of this business posing as a religion would wind down in some way.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Au contraire!!!

It's a huge compliment to everyone who has awakened to TTATT, because it shows them that the Glorious Ones at JW.ORG are justifiably reactionary and fearful of anyone who can and will expose the Brothers Grim at Brooklyn for what they really are - wolves in sheep's clothing!

• prologos
    prologos

It is a slap in the face of those dissenters that thought wt writers can be shown to be wanting in a debate on doctrine, history, the facts of the jwdomain.

wt has opened a new line of attack, a new front, with no intellectiual foundation whatsoever, unless they plan later to rise to the level of the televised debates by the greats.

turn the other cheek and persist in truth.

InsidetheKH, That slap, may be the revelation,realization, that the whole wt thing right from the talking snake, was

SLAP STICK. a made- up joke.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

As I said on a related thread............

Surely if using TV to spread the good news is SUCH a good idea he'd have used it years ago?

Big ole J sure is slow on the uptake aint he.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit