Letter Re: JW Broadcasting

by pixel 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Punk wrong:-

Its not only J.W drones who will watch the broadcast ...ex- witnesss will take a peak too.

But the way that in your post you dismiss the entire thing is a very observent and true observation. There is too much crap on T.V for people not in the faith too become " Addicted " to this crap.

You see too succeed T.V needs addictied viewers who tune in on a regular basis.

The only target audience with this " new concept" are strictly J.Ws without a life. Many J.W,s have a life .

Id say even the die hard witness will if health permits only watch for 20 minutes max per view.( once the novalty wears off)

• steve2
    steve2

BTTT

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I see an easy form of "family worship" being put into practice by worn out family heads!

Sit down and watch TV!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That last bit was NOT on the official letter...

someone here added that bit about roku.....

• pixel
    pixel

That last bit was NOT on the official letter...

The last bit of the letter IS real. The only thing I added was the bold on Roku?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NH&H - ...ex- witnesss will take a peak too.

If I run out of episodes of Dr Who or the Athiest Experience and am beyond bored I might peek. Even then I will have a bucket ready to boke into.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey Pixel,

we had the letter here in Australia, and there was NO paragraph re Roku.

could it be a regional thing?

• pixel
    pixel

stuckinarut2,

It could be regional. But it was included in the paragraph to be read to the congos.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can see JWs in 3rd world countries huddled around the only TV in the village! Glassy-eyed they chant, " Magic Box...teach us you will...Magic Box..." Maybe Roku is Gods real name???

DD

• sir82
    sir82

The US letter definitely mentions Roku by name.

I wonder how much Roku has paid the WTS for the publicity? Talk about "product placement"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit