New JW TV will be the best thing ever for apostates! Do you agree?

by Wasanelder Once 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

bafh - "... they are looking more and more like every other Christian religion."

I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd repost it here...

If any JW apologist tries to defend the Org for taking this step by comparing it to the efforts of televangelists, Mormons, etc., using it as an argument to defend your fade will practically be child's play:

"So they're even more like 'Christendom', now? If -at this point - there's barely any difference between the WTS and the rest of professed Christianity, what's the incentive to even stay?"

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

It will be watered down Public WT like content.

They don't have the balls of Chuck Russell or even Rutherfraud. They go toe-to-to with nobody in the "world", only mushy platitudes will come out of the online channel.

The nasty stuff comes via the WT study, conventions, and CO talks - and it will stay that way.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Why bother going door to door, if there is a TV station that can reach the householders? For those that do go out in service, I envision that the JWs will just place cards on people's doors, pointing to jw.org and the tv station.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Go go dancers in burkas, showing a shoe, then the other... Repeatedly is next. JW Erotica . ORG............!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit