New JW TV will be the best thing ever for apostates! Do you agree?

by Wasanelder Once 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Here's my prediction; The Gov body giving regular talks will come across as crazy ass idiots. This will strengthen the opposition and give something to refer too that is concrete evidence of crazy town in the JW headquarters. There will be screen captures and clips that will be used all the time on YouTube accounts to show the TTATT. They have given the best ammo ever and we haven't even seen it yet! Any thoughts? You video makers, sound off!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Unfortunately it won't help much for people in my situation. My wife is a social jw, never really puts in much effort, doesn't pay attention to doctrine, etc. Unless there's some issue with the social aspect of it all (and I can't imagine what that would be in our situation) it seems unlikely she'll ever wake up.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Nah, JWs worship the GB and jw.org. They will eat the tv up and love it.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

What OneEyedJoe described is 90% of JW's..........they are in it for the same reason Mormon's and other groups are in: Its a social network.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wasanelderonce - "Here's my prediction; The Gov body giving regular talks will come across as crazy ass idiots. This will strengthen the opposition and give something to refer too that is concrete evidence of crazy town in the JW headquarters. There will be screen captures and clips that will be used all the time on YouTube accounts to show the TTATT. They have given the best ammo ever and we haven't even seen it yet! Any thoughts?"

Yeah.

Shut up, man! You don't want them to pull the plug, do ya???

daringheart13 - "...they are in it for the same reason Mormon's and other groups are in: Its a social network."

Hmph.

Lamest "social network" I've ever seen.

• Antioch
    Antioch

Proving or disproving the truth of a matter has become pointless. It's a brilliant post-internet move on the JW's part.

"Oh, we can't prove our Fred Franz era bullcrap since the advent of search engines and instant information? No problem, truth and rational conclusions no longer matters. It's all about family, being a good person, being part of a group, and just trusting us to blaze your way to salvation for you. Send money."

They are like an oiled pig.

• bafh
    bafh

Especially with the new donation arrangement (tithing), and now this, they are looking more and more like every other Christian religion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW.ORG is a Huge Hit!!..

A JW.ORG TV Show will only make it more popular..

The WBT$ Targets the Vulernable and Lonely..

Who Watch`s "A LOT" of TV??!!..The Vulnerable and Lonely..

Sad to say..

This could be the best thing that ever happened,to increase WBT$ JW Membership..

The WBT$ Scored "Big Time" ReBranding to JW.ORG..

.....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I agree it will be the best thing ever for exJWs.

The society is encouraging JWs to go online to their website, but they forget that the younger generation is smart and savvy and will go beyond the JW web borders to other exJW sites.

They are doing our job for us!!!

Truthseeker

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The old, lonely JWs are going to eat this up. It speaks to their generation.

The young ones (Seseme Street generation & younger - post 1965 born) are going to see this as very poor quality. They need good information, and fast. They will find google/news more informative.

The smarter ones, this is going to be an embarrasment. You don't want to send your "smart" friends to the JW tv channel becuase it is presented on a 3rd grade level. But, that's also how the magazines are presented, and incude misquotes and fallacies.

Non-JWs are not going to be swayed by the tv channel. They don't like JWs and when they see this boring dribble, they will not be interested.

The JWs will remain a stale, dying religion. They are run by old people, who are very rigid in their marketing. It's like K-Mart, they were toppled by Target becuase Target stays fresh & young. It's kind of like the fundamental mormons, who will not change their dress from the 1800's. Everyone sees them as cultish becuase of it. Same thing here. Boring dribble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit