TR, Do You Want to Re-new Your Subscription?

by TR 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I'll share mine with you TR. Rocky's mom has renewed our subs for the past three years without ever asking us if we wanted them. He made her made and she didn't renew his this last time, but I'm still in her good graces....at least until Dateline airs! And I know she still leaves the mags at the laundromat and county jail...I'm sure I can get my hands on extras.

"We the unwilling, let by the unqualified, have been doing the impossisble for so long with so little, we now attempt the impossible with nothing..."

• TR
    TR

Aww, thanks, mrs rocky2! That is sweet- and timely. Just ran out of ass-wipe.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• TR
    TR

Yes Will, some scenarios are practiced.(Reasoning book) BUTT! I was throwing stuff at them that they'd never heard. They were taken aback, just like the last set of elders I talked to. Ya know, those 'hovahs may not learn something every day, but hey, once in a blue moon isn't chopped liver!

Next time I'll talk with them about Beth-Sarim and Beth-Sham.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

NWT Bible are softer, as are the pages of the Aid Book, Make Sure...think they compost better in the outhouse too.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I liked the *been there, done that* at the end!

I talked to my j.w pioneer sister today, a family matter about my uncle. We are actually getting along, getting along at a distant, but we're getting along! We were talking about something and then,
    wham-o, she starts talking about *this ol system* not being around much longer, they are going to sell their house and buy a trailor, this ol system can't be around another hundred years bla bla bla bla........

I just stumbled into something else, and dodged the bullet. It was a flashback of conversations with my mother!

You handled the hovah chicks perfectly, you devil you! Tink =;o)

• awoke
    awoke

I can't believe you were able to touch on so many topics! Did you invite them in or were you able to keep them on your porch that long? I wonder what those ladies said when they got back to their car-group. (lol) You did good!

• SYN
    SYN

Awoke: What a cool nick! Wish I'd thought of that!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit