RC 2015 Book "Jesus—The Way, the Truth, the Life"

by wifibandit 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wifibandit
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    So, they're using Evangelical language in their title (quoted straight from the Bible) to make their books sound "Christian".
  • Island Man
    Island Man

It looks like just a copy and paste of the Greatest Man book with some adjustments.

It seems like "Faithful and Discreet Slave" is no longer in the business of cooking fresh food. More often than not they just pull some leftovers out of the refridgerator and warm it up in the microwave and add some fresh garnishing to make it look new.

Seems like Watchtower no longer has a writing dept. but an editing (copying and pasting and adjusting) dept.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Jesus—The Way, the Truth, the Life

For an indian in the Amazon Jungle those words are senseless. Even for those who lived in America before it was discovered.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

What is truth?

• Monsieur
    Monsieur
    The myth, the man, the legend...
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

I think it finally dawn on them that the bible was describing them all along (anti-Christ).

Smiley
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    My goodness! Most of the artwork is re-used from past books or WTs!!! I'm not sure there's even one original picture in there. I'll have to do a comparison. I'm betting I can find at least 90% of the pictures in previous literature. This is going to be a HUGE letdown for many of the convention attendees.
  • Tazemanian-devil
    Tazemanian-devil
    They probably downsized their art dept
  • hoser
    hoser
    What is the difference between this book and the greatest man who ever lived?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit