WTS no longer in many countries ;-)

by Quotes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

If the wt can claim persecution, then so can the govt of america. There are all kinds of groups bashing the govt. Conspiracy groups, native american groups, homosex groups, feminist groups, greenpeace type groups, neglected veteran groups.... I could go on and on. Yet, the us govt never screams persecution. It just marches forward with its business. The wt has never stopped bashing others, yet screams when it is challenged. It's kinda like a big crybaby.

SS

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Quotes,

thanks for this post. Excellent to the e-mail.

Btw, I would like to take this occasion to thanks

your for the tremendous and great work on your site

concerning the WTBS Inc. quotes.

A great tool indeed.I'm sure that it is really

appreciated ...worldwide.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks all for your input.

I though long and hard about the perception of "misleading" someone into thinking I am trying to say something on behalf of The Society.

If you re-read the email, you will note that I never once said that I am the WTS (although I did in the subject of this post, my bad).

It should be read as it actually is: a letter from the small organazation know as "Quotes.JW.com" which, due to our limited funds, are unable to help people most contries of the world.

Yes, I refer to "Jah's organization" and "satan working against us" and "proselytizing personnel". And I am refer to MY ORGANIZATION -- Quotes. After all, the question was asked to me/my organization. And if we can't help people, we tell them as much. If someone misinterprets the email as to being from WTBTS, that is their confusion, not mine.

At least, that is my story and I'm sticking with it when the lawyers show up.

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out: http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i think it's hilarious :)

• Beans
    Beans

Quotes wins again!

• greven
    greven

i like it!! LOL!

greven

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• TheStar
    TheStar

Too funny Quotes!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

That's Classic!

I also need some help. Does anyone have a good plan to get our JW family to look at Quotes site? I've tried, but they just say that even though it's only quotes, it's all taken out of context and put into the wrong prospective. How they know this without looking is beyond me.....

Maybe someone has had success, and has some ideas?

Thanks!

Saratoga Springs, New York
    Congregation Refugee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit