Is Blood Thicker Dan Water

by non_trias_theos 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

How can you seriously debate a guy with a name like stinky pants? Besides, you are not on non's intellectual level. Very few here are. If non really wanted to, he would whip out his superior intellect and logic and mop up the forum with you.

But you just not on his level.

Besides, read Greg Stafford's book JWD2 and all your questions will be answered. You are not scared to read it, non knows.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Actually I was disfellowshipped a few months ago. I just wanted to know how some JWs could still believe in a religion that they probably haven't examined thoroughly.

By the way "Non" I am a female, and my s/n has nothing to do with my intellect, I just think it's funny. On the other hand your butchering of the English language shows how low your level of intellect is. Besides, how can you even claim to be smart when you haven't made a bit of sense thus far today? Of course if you are only 12 (which your writing abilities show), then I apologize.

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Watch out Stinky!!! Non might "bust a cap in yo ass". Does anyone still believe this guy is actually a JW? By the way, I fully expect a retort to the effect of 'You spelled sense as since. Who has the lower intellect now?' He may be the Village Idiot but man at least he's not boring.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Non,the village idiot is an old troll.He`s the same goof that has abused others,under other names.Can anyone guess who he is?He ask`s alot of questions to hide the fact he`s not a dub.He really has no idea how WBTS works,and has been laughed at repeatedly for it.His IQ would have to triple just for him to be stupid.He sidesteps or ignores questions constantly.He quotes scripture as though he were the only one who knows what it means.If he gets really stuck,he`ll do something stupid,like make fun of someones cyber name(example:stinky pants).I have left a clue on another post,but I won`t say who it is.It would ruin the game"find the troll".Newbies need to learn how to spot this jerk by themselves.If regulars really watch this idiot,they will figure it out.LOL...OUTLAW

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

StinkyPantz says:

I recall a post earlier where "Non" was correcting someone's use of the English language. Will someone please explain to me why he refers to himself by name instead of "I", and why his writing is like that of a 9 year old.

He posted in the third person all the time over on AOL (different name) and also used the same recycled garbage. We were pretty happy to see him pack up his toys and go home. By that time he had most everyone filtered that disagreed with him.

~Bugs

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Hi StinkyP,

it's the rare JW that will actually debate or carry on an intelligent discussion on topics that call in to question the "truth". I hope you are able to find a JW or two to talk to. So far, I have had only one discussion with an active JW, who used to be a friend, that could be considerred at least partially intelligent. That was over a year ago and he's never been back. All the JW's run like hell from this kind of stuff, or they do this troll crap to get their jollies.

You can have some nice discussions though with former JW's who are no longer afraid to speak their mind. Many here, and there are few other places on the net as well. Welcome aboard.

Sean

• dmouse
    dmouse
    How can you seriously debate a guy with a name like stinky pants?

I'm sorry SP, but that was funny! It made me laugh anyway.

Don't bother with non_compos_mentis, he ain't worth it.

I have seen some good points raised by 'Accuracy' but he's a hit and run merchant - doesn't hang around for debates.

• Bang
    Bang

Is blood thicker than water?

Are the Kennedys gunshy?

That took five pages to debate. bizarre

Bang

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Non, regarding Korah, I used the scriptures quoted from the Reasoning Book under "Apostasy" and looked them up in the NWT, then read the same scriptures from the "Easy Reader Version" , which is the Bible the Society uses to study with the deaf, and also the "King James" which the Society mentions in their own publications. You seem distracted with "Bill Bowen" calling it the "Bill Bowen Version". It is obvious that the Reasoning Book has erroneously used the book of Jude to elevate humans to the glorious ones, and to speak against them is equal to what Korah did. Are you a "glorious one" and do you feel that we are going against your position as an appointed one from Jehovah? Because if that is what you believe, then you have followed the false teaching of the Watchtower, by speaking abusively of the angels and bringing in false teachings into the congregation. So in effect it is you who are like Korah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit